2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that is just reality show ****. Winning at the Power 5 level will require a lot more substance, not style. While Prime is focused on his show, opposing coaches will be grinding their asses off and focusing on football.
He’ll win and get the kids.

Will he get to the playoffs and win a ship? Not ready to say that.. but he’s going to get talent. That’s for sure.. kids love that man to death.. they believe in him, it bigger then football for some..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No, I just pay attention, and saw what he did and meant for the HBCU community.

My wife went FAMU and was hurt when he left, like so many. Dudes a force, and kids love him.. it’s just facts.
Why was your wife hurt? Every Rattler shoulda been screaming from the mountaintops in elation when he left. I know I was. Mutha****a stood between us and the past 2 HBCU Chips...

This ****'s too funny. He was a TRUE FRESHMAN this year. I hope to god that we get back to a talent level where we can have top recruits wait a year or two before playing and something tells me that you will not be suggesting that they go elsewhere.
We suck now and people were suggesting Jake Garcia should transfer before this season if he ever wants PT. What are you getting at?

Good can’t wait to see his announcement to the portal next December. They might as well get the graphic done now…maybe they can get it cheaper.

Also need pops to have that same energy towards fans when junior is begging for an NIL deal when he transfers from Bama.

Sr will call Mario. The ex player brigade will forget that he’s a traitor. If Miami doesn’t take him and he wants to come home, the local crew will be outraged…

They are what my grandfather called one way streeters…

They love Miami when it is convenient and in their self interest…

Advertisement
I’m interested as to why he took the Colorado job over USF. Is it just because it’s power 5 and USC and UCLA are leaving?

If cormani is following him to Colorado he definitely would have followed him to Tampa if he chose to go to USF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back