2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Screenshot_20230114_205506_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230114_205514_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
A lot of folks don’t see it or understand it.

But we should not want to ever see Prime at FSU.

He’s a force, and the kids love him. That Amazon series gives you a front row seat to why.

Advertisement
I always confuse them. Which one is Fred?

The **** I know. Why don’t you ask Fred?

Those are the pictures that come up when I Google right said Fred. I guess it’s Fred and his boyfriend.

But yeah, I’m gonna take seriously the opinion of someone who has Right Said Fred as their screen name.

By the way, I’m probably going to **** some people off by saying this, but I’m glad that Trevor Lawrence is looking like a ***** tonight. Hope it lasts.

Advertisement
Same. Gone start off getting smacked by tcu. And his son gone get exposed at qb
His son is definitely not a power 5 QB. Plus TCU got crazy talent from the portal that's gonna be a bloodbath for Colorado week 1

Advertisement
The “Deion effect” he thinks he’s getting is outweighed by the fact that Colorado has infinitely less visibility and tv time than Miami

Oh well , let’s get singletary
lol I dont disagree about the less visibility but you do know we had half our slate on Ballys right lol

A lot of folks don’t see it or understand it.

But we should not want to ever see Prime at FSU.

He’s a force, and the kids love him. That Amazon series gives you a front row seat to why.
Man, that is just reality show ****. Winning at the Power 5 level will require a lot more substance, not style. While Prime is focused on his show, opposing coaches will be grinding their asses off and focusing on football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back