2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1 class can’t win you a championship.
How Many classes has Kirby landed in the top 3 since he got there until he finally won? And how long was uga recruiting fairly decent with cmr? Cmr was a timeout away from a championship run and was recruiting way better than we were for years.

I get the frustration on here but I’ve had season tickets since cmr got hired and I can tell you that the oline went from bad to worse. Linebacker position bad to worse.
DT, bad to worse.
Receiver??JFC!!

Imo Mario never really cared about the wins and losses this season.
No way you can’t scheme around a middle Tennessee.
But what you can do is line up at the 2 and say we’re gonna run the ball 4 times for 2 yards.

Mario isn’t Norvell who’s job has been saved by a qb that does a really good job at getting wins via improvisation and not play calling.
Cristobal has been afforded time that most coaches don’t have.

If you line up against middle Tennessee and your a p5 program then you shouldn’t have to scheme anything up.
You should half *** try and get 2 yards on 4 plays.
You shouldn’t get burned for over 100 yards by 1 receiver if you’re on man coverage.
Our linebackers have been tiny or slow the past several years and all those areas have been so obvious that teams have deliberately picked on them.

Blitzing us constantly or rushing 3 and getting a sack.
Pounding the rock all game long.
Picking on Ivey
Exposing our lb’s in coverage or the run.
Begging us to throw
Etc etc..

That sht ain’t got nothing to do with coaching or culture.
You just suck.
If those teams had no logos on them and you just saw the plays being run you would say the same sheeit.

My god that o line can’t push for 2 yards on 4 plays??!!!!!

Honestly idgaf if Gattis stays or not.
We just saw a TCU squad get demolished by uga. A team who allegedly was coached so awesome and schemed up so brilliantly that it just might get close.

We still have a ways to go if you want to compete with those top teams.
And neither Gattis or bamas 23 class is gonna change that for next season.
Should we improve? Yes.
Should we win the coastal? Idk
The entire division is a bi-polar stripper on her period.
You don’t know what you’re walking into each year.

If you are not elite, you can’t half-*** against ANYBODY. **** the elite teams get bit in the *** going through the motions.

Ivey is a known issue. If he ain’t jamming, drop him deep. Flagg is unplayable on passing downs unless he blitzes, but we still roll the dice.

Every non elite team has bum starters, but we make decisions out of hubris and fear of the unknown. I know it’s tough, but you KNOW those guys will fail in those situations. Why throw good money after bad? If you are gonna get beat, at least do it with a guy who hasn’t failed the same way for THREE years.

Our guys look bad, but the issues are more mental than physical. There are plays where an offensive lineman gets dogwalked, but most of our problems come from blown assignments. ****, most of the time the biggest killers of the run game are the tight ends. We have the WORST run blocking tight ends in football. I can’t count the number of plays blocked well for a big gain where a guy runs buy the man in front of him to block nobody and that defender blows up what should have been a big play.

It’s like there is ****** juice running through the pipes of Coral Gables and the players and coaches are gourging themselves. If we just made good decisions, we would look like a solid football team, regardless of roster holes.

The worst talented teams in the country don’t turn the ball over eight times. We did. Talent alone won’t fix this mess. If Mario thinks he can put all the blame on talent and not address the glaring issues in players, staff, and himself, he will fail resoundingly.

Georgia wouldn’t look like they do with our staff as is.

Advertisement
You said we were getting "more top 5 classes," which would imply that we have a top 5 class without Cormani. We don't. That's just facts that I'm pointing out, that anyone can easily look up. That's what the word "more" means - that you had one before and now you're looking for more. And if you weren't interested in that, you wouldn't have replied.

But now you can stop replying as my point was made.

77145723-52B7-4CD3-B96B-2E7067B54421.jpeg

Advertisement
Sometimes when you win you lose but if you lose then win you still could lose because you lost even if you win and win again you still lost because losing is winning without the win
Wish there was an Alonzo Mourning nodding gif but it was Loyd from Dumb and Dumber

Advertisement
I’m surprised the page count has jumped to what it is..I don’t know what everyone is discussing but please don’t have other fans laughing at us lock this thread and I hope this kid is big garbage along with his coach

If you are not elite, you can’t half-*** against ANYBODY. **** the elite teams get bit in the *** going through the motions.

Ivey is a known issue. If he ain’t jamming, drop him deep. Flagg is unplayable on passing downs unless he blitzes, but we still roll the dice.

Every non elite team has bum starters, but we make decisions out of hubris and fear of the unknown. I know it’s tough, but you KNOW those guys will fail in those situations. Why throw good money after bad? If you are gonna get beat, at least do it with a guy who hasn’t failed the same way for THREE years.

Our guys look bad, but the issues are more mental than physical. There are plays where an offensive lineman gets dogwalked, but most of our problems come from blown assignments. ****, most of the time the biggest killers of the run game are the tight ends. We have the WORST run blocking tight ends in football. I can’t count the number of plays blocked well for a big gain where a guy runs buy the man in front of him to block nobody and that defender blows up what should have been a big play.

It’s like there is ****** juice running through the pipes of Coral Gables and the players and coaches are gourging themselves. If we just made good decisions, we would look like a solid football team, regardless of roster holes.

The worst talented teams in the country don’t turn the ball over eight times. We did. Talent alone won’t fix this mess. If Mario thinks he can put all the blame on talent and not address the glaring issues in players, staff, and himself, he will fail resoundingly.

Georgia wouldn’t look like they do with our staff as is.
But yet we have active players according to a poster that say “Mario needs to tone down the drill sergeant”

We Need dudes that want to get better by any means necessary and not mope around and latch on to negativity every time a coach gets on him about how he sucks right now.

Advertisement
How many kids has Bama sent to the NFL that didn’t play a snap? Being on the bench at Bama is not necessarily a better career projection than being a star starter elsewhere and if it was then no one would ever transfer away from them.

Hello, Javion Cohen.
This ****'s too funny. He was a TRUE FRESHMAN this year. I hope to god that we get back to a talent level where we can have top recruits wait a year or two before playing and something tells me that you will not be suggesting that they go elsewhere.

But yet we have active players according to a poster that say “Mario needs to tone down the drill sergeant”

We Need dudes that want to get better by any means necessary and not mope around and latch on to negativity every time a coach gets on him about how he sucks right now.
Screamer coaches win titles

The “Deion effect” he thinks he’s getting is outweighed by the fact that Colorado has infinitely less visibility and tv time than Miami

Oh well , let’s get singletary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back