2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a top ranked recruiting class, it's 7th place. Alabama has the top ranked recruiting class.
Break Pause GIF by femtec alumnae e.v.

Advertisement
A week ago it was people being mopes about the season despite a top 3 class, and now you should just be happy with a top 10 class lol
I never called anyone a mope in here the past week because of the season. Not once.

So stop pretending bull**** and stop being an illiterate donkey.

SMH. Man I wish kids would just decommit instead of doing disrespectful **** like this...

I don't hate the kid for wanting to play for Deion. But have some ******* decency and do it in a honorable way. Mario better have not come through with promises or something - else f this kid for going out like this; if he indeed is.
Don’t take that personally. It’s just part of the game.

Advertisement
what do you want me to say then?

If Mario were getting a performance review, it would be Needs Improvement. His recruiting was excellent, but in the 7-10 range is simply not enough to boost his overall rating vs on the field failures, coaching staff situation etc.

He needed to adapt this offseason and he has yet to do so.

Advertisement
what do you want me to say then?
Don't get the firing people costing us lol. Mario is the closer nobody coming for some position coach. Innis went to osu for a wr coach that knows how to recruit that's it it's that simple. If Hartline isn't there we get Innis with Al Golden as OC

If Cormani signs with Colorado, who in this recruiting class do we **** on the most?

Rashada or Cormani?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So glad his surprise and spot got blown up. First Gaby switching his crystal ball and now pics of him at Colorado. The bigger shocker or surprise would be him signing with Miami now lol. This kid tried so hard to troll but it ain’t working. Enjoy Boulder fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back