2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s your opinion and there’s been others that have shut down their side of the field. Just like Deion. I’d also put Surtain Sr and Champ Bailey in the conversation. Corners are required to do more than cover. You guys want to ride Deion’s ****. Take that **** someone else. People are too **** quick to throw around greatest ever. Deion was not anywhere near complete enough player to create that separation from himself and others at his position. He’s not a Barry Sanders or Jerry Rice. **** Deion is 22nd on the list in Career interceptions and his *** played forever. You just remember him dancing up the ******* sidelines when he’d make a pick and ESPN overblowing his *** because of it and him also being an average baseball player. Deion was not the best ever.

U’re my guy, but come on bro. Listen, I’m not a fan of the Deion fan club, but dude was legit a beast as a CB. Ints r not a means to gage. The reason he doesn’t have as many ints as others is b/c QBs avoided him at all cost. He used to literally trick QBs to make them think WRs were open, & b/c of his closing speed, pick off & house call it.

Remember, it was our boy Devin Hester who broke Deion’s record for most returns to the house.

With that being said, if imma go lbs for lbs best CB in the game? I’m going Rod Woodson, Willie Brown, Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, Mel Blount. I won’t front; I was a huge Deion fan in school, but man if I didn’t f w/ Rod Woodson tough. They like to highlight Barry shaking that dude to the point of tearing his ACL, but he was a monster as a CB, & later as a S.

Advertisement
Nah - if he had signed with Colorado, he would have announced on ESD to shock the world. I would highly doubt Deion had enough time in the few days he was coach there to work out any NIL deals for a kid like Cormani. He doesn't even have the funds for his own contract yet.

Maybe that’s the delay…Cormani was committing to Deion. Deion changed schools… a delay ensued…

No. They’re trying to knock Deion down for what looks like a Cormani flip by pumping up Revis as a better CB than Deion.

No argument here, nor support of the effectiveness of the coping mechanism, just summing it up for the people in the back.

The Revis comparison was in response to others saying he was the GOAT. Had nothing to do with Mani possibly flipping. Deion’s mediocre coaching and Colorado’s dumpster fire football program speaks towards knocking down and criticize the kids stupid decision of flipping.

Advertisement
LOL

Lmfao even

Narratives got y’all spun out.
I'm just saying those rumors not coming here because of DVD is cap, because he been here for several years already and could be on staff in couple weeks. Vs guys like T-Rob who don't even have a team right now and Deion who just got to Colorado few weeks ago

U’re my guy, but come on bro. Listen, I’m not a fan of the Deion fan club, but dude was legit a beast as a CB. Ints r not a means to gage. The reason he doesn’t have as many ints as others is b/c QBs avoided him at all cost. He used to literally trick QBs to make them think WRs were open, & b/c of his closing speed, pick off & house call it.

Remember, it was our boy Devin Hester who broke Deion’s record for most returns to the house.

With that being said, if imma go lbs for lbs best CB in the game? I’m going Rod Woodson, Willie Brown, Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, Mel Blount. I won’t front; I was a huge Deion fan in school, but man if I didn’t f w/ Rod Woodson tough. They like to highlight Barry shaking that dude to the point of tearing his ACL, but he was a monster as a CB, & later as a S.

I’m not saying Deion was a scrub. He just wasn’t the best ever. In addition, not every great player can teach. I just put value in regards to a CB that could also tackle. Which Deion didn’t do and in addition he struggled with bigger WRs like Irvin.

That’s a good group for sure

Darrell Green was the guy when I was a kid. Different era though obviously but the speed he had he could have played against anyone

20 year career for ***** sake

Advertisement
Not for nothing, but if this kid bolts for Colorado I think he becomes the most hated player in Miami lore. To be committed to us, then pull a no-show on signing day, to the point where his own school didn’t even know what happened. Then, just last week he’s at the UA game and the whole time he’s there the kid is decked out in Miami gear and flashing The U with fellow Miami signees. I’m reminded of Brandon Inniss’ recruitment: Even though we ALL wanted him at Miami he stayed committed to The Suckeyes the entire time, never trolled or misled other fanbases, and handled the entire process like an absolute pro. I have no hard feelings or issues with any recruit when they handle it like that. But to do us like this, and continue to troll us the entire time, this dude is dead to me. My last point, and I’m sure there are going to be some who disagree with this, but if Mario and the rest of the staff have any inkling he’s gone they need to get out AHEAD of this story and pull his offer now. Everyone knows what’s going to happen...cfb fans and journalists from around the country are going to be clowning us...the same way they clowned FSU over Travis Hunter.
CM also took pictures with all of Bama’s signees at the event. Thereve been plenty of signs

I’m not saying Deion was a scrub. He just wasn’t the best ever. In addition, not every great player can teach. I just put value in regards to a CB that could also tackle. Which Deion didn’t do and in addition he struggled with bigger WRs like Irvin.
That is your opinion and most disagree.

Advertisement
No. They’re trying to knock Deion down for what looks like a Cormani flip by pumping up Revis as a better CB than Deion.

No argument here, nor support of the effectiveness of the coping mechanism, just summing it up for the people in the back.
The coping mechanisms are so cringe man. Hurts me to read **** like that.

Like ppl are actually justifying this loss bc Cormani is skinny? My goodness, make it stop.

Where were those comments when he committed? Weak emotional coping comments literally disgust me lol.

Take the fckin L and criticize cormani and his parents for being slimy, untrustworthy, etc. But to now cope and say he wasnt good anyway or he wouldnt be the x factor in a championship anyway, or he's skinny, Jesus man. Stfu.

Ok rant over.

Advertisement

And Darrell Green . He was a stud even when he was close to 40 years old .

Did you see Singletary play in pers

Nah but him getting absolutely blown away by every single kid on the UGA roster tells me everything I need to know.

However, never did I ever say he wasn’t a take here. Of course he obviously is. But he fell out of favor REAL quick at UGA. At some point, I’d like our DB room to look like theirs. Obviously it’s not even close right now, hence the reason he’s an auto-take. But Cormani is a first-round talent, period. 3 and out to the league, if he’s got a halfway decent head on his shoulders. I know UGA has an insanely loaded secondary, but first rounders very rarely get deposited directly on the end of the bench and become fossilized there.

Miami has a Top 5 recruiting class in '23 with a losing record, and most were BAD losses. I don't expect 10 wins next year. Move on and keep adding talent wherever you can. If the db wants to go to Colorado and play for Deion, then just F-ing go. Some on here have to let it go also. 1 player will not make or break miami at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back