2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned Deon has multiple NIL options in the works. Don’t forget about Barstool. They’re 100 percent an asset for him.
Exactly. I'd just contend that national based NIL funding will be much harder to maintain if there isn't a fast turnaround on the actual field and in the win column. The interest will simply no longer persist now that he's on the P5 level.

That said, perhaps a certain dude that "lives" in Miami for tax purposes should be getting extra loogies as a topping on his pizza. He would never allow this for a Michigan commit.

Advertisement
I think it’s a smart move for him to go to Colorado. He’s a CB & Deion Sanders if the best of all time. DVD can’t develop him better than Prime time.

DVD can’t develop him better but who has prime developed?

Just cause he was one of the best all time doesn’t mean anything in terms of developing other players.

And don’t say Hunter cause he hasnt developed into anything yet

Last edited:
What makes Miami the school for these kids to troll so often? Would Cormani have stayed with Miami if Deion isn't at Colorado?

Advertisement
Typically kids that handle their recruitment like this don’t end up being that successful. One player doesn’t make a whole team and called this **** as soon as he didn’t sign. Need a transfer CB and we’ll be fine and actually probably better off due to experience.

I said nobody has a clue what’s going on in a lot fewer words Lol. At this point Miami is as much in the dark as anyone. Take that as you will.
200.gif

And once more for goof measure
Kevin James Goodbye GIF by TV Land

Advertisement
Man people love to crap on Gabby when he makes a prediction but now y’all believe him when he posts this lol….

@TipDrill this this isn’t me taking a shot at you posting this. It’s more the Gabby thing
For some reason people love to hate in Gabby, but he’s usually right with his predictions

Advertisement
I think it’s a smart move for him to go to Colorado. He’s a CB & Deion Sanders if the best of all time. DVD can’t develop him better than Prime time.
You do realize a coach taking over a dumpster fire of a program probably isn't going to be coaching a position group very much right?

lol the annual he aint that good. he wont make or break us meanwhile were gonna sit here in a few years and talk about how he wanted to be at miami BUT as he kills in the NFL. a L is a L. this one hurts. hes the best defensive player in the country.

Advertisement
You do realize a coach taking over a dumpster fire of a program probably isn't going to be coaching a position group very much right?
he may not coach the room and idk if Deion plans on being hands on, but other HCs w an expertise in that area do take a more hands on approach. It's been known that saban is hands on w the CBs. smart is too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back