2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is anyone else glad the coaching staff made the effort and by them going to Lakeland found out he was on his visit to colorado? At least this now ruins the surprise factor and gives us 2 days sooner to move on.

Good riddance!
It probably would’ve leaked at some point but yeah now we just know he’ll announce for Colorado on Sunday

If one kid would’ve won us a Natty, I would’ve been mad. This is business. Rashada paused on UFUNGUS bc this is business. We are crootin and will be able to withstand this lose. 2 or 3 more solid top recruiting classes and it’s ON.🧡💚 The kids that’s come and leave I still effs wit them, they chose us. GO CANES 🧡💚

Advertisement
Have a feeling that there's some current fluidity at Colorado with NIL and perhaps some national interests involved but watch this eventually turn into a UiF situation too- especially after a verrry low single digit win season this year in Boulder.

There were always geographical and $$$ limitations at Colorado. This is all a sugar high that would absolutely need on-field results to maintain interest, sustainability and growth. Imo, that notion is going to take a hit real fast.

Advertisement
When I brought up Colorado after Esd it was because of a coach of there’s connected in Lakeland. He was bragging about getting CM to push it back. That’s why I went from laughing at CM to Colorado to taking it serious.

Interesting… so a coach…

I wonder what said coach got or is getting for this.

This was obvious the moment he didn't sign. Kids that troll like this rarely amount to much. Kid got played by Deion. Going to be a hard pill to swallow when the honeymoon phase ends and he realizes Deion only gives a **** about 1 person, and that person is Deion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back