2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Theres extra funds available is all I’m saying. A lot of them. There’s multiple options in play to slide them over to. I hinted at Singeltary hitting the portal last week and it was reported yesterday he planned on entering. My point is there’s still options and money to spend.

Advertisement
That’s actually a solid theory.
Bump:

1673653111708.jpeg

The only thing here there's more of than drama, is completely wild and unfounded speculation.

Advertisement
No you guys never learn. Werent man crying real tears for Shemar Stewart? Singletary who we missed on last cycle.....guess what, he back in the portal. This is not 2010
You and other people go with "one player won't make or break us" whenever we whiff as if we have some bama type class and it's just cope. You don't miss on real difference makers year after year and get where you need to be. The #3 class drops to #7 so what exactly is your outlook because mario ain't an X's and O's guy that's turning top 10 classes into playoff winners.

Advertisement
Can we stop the “DVD needs to be an on field coach” now. We can do better.
Especially if Addae lands Singletary from the portal... I made a post explaing Cormani said "it ain't over" to a girl during his commitment video....also said he's going to play for a coach who can "develop" him the best during his ESPN interview.... I get what you're saying DVD hasn't developed anybody...

Advertisement
Good for Gaby to blow Cormani's spot up. All these MFers gonna talk about how trolled we got and this being like Travis Hunter 2.0 and maybe so. But us real canes fans knew this was coming the second he didn't sign when he was supposed to.

Side note - I've lived in Denver and it's beautiful but doesn't fit Florida kids at all. I guarantee he will be in the portal in a year.

You and other people go with "one player won't make or break us" whenever we whiff as if we have some bama type class and it's just cope. You don't miss on real difference makers year after year and get where you need to be. The #3 class drops to #7 so what exactly is your outlook because mario ain't an X's and O's guy that's turning top 10 classes into playoff winners.

Let em cope lol. Until they realize CB is still a massive glaring hole in this roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back