2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Deion is stealing him from us just like he did Travis Hunter from FSU. KMS…

Colorado will have the best secondary in the nation in a few years as bad as I hate to say it. I’m just glad Deion isn’t at FSU.

Mark Richt's recruiting at twice the cost and half the wins?
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Any chance Colorado is bringing DVD as CB coach? I know they have Charles Kelly who coaches safeties also but did they hire a DB coach also?

I mean, it’s pretty obvious the same reason (in essence, anyway) Miami is losing Cormani McClain is the same reason we’re likely left with Josh Gattis as OC.

Until Mario learns how to operate with a sense of urgency and not be so stubborn to drag his feet at every turn, this is essentially what his tenure is going to be at UM.
Two different scenarios

Advertisement
Deion has some legitimate teams also recruiting at a high level as well as others that are very gritty and difficult to beat to deal with. I highly doubt they'll go from 1-11 to beating all those teams in the 3-4 years Cormani will possibly be there.

He won't be able to come in 2nd place in the SWAC, even with a talent advantage, over there.

Hope they go 0-12
Weirdos around here would still be apologists for "Coach Prime". Just like they'll probably take issue when people rightfully start to massively negative recruit Sanders.

There's no more HBCU shield or thinking one of your kids won't actually go somewhere and there IS and WILL BE plenty of stuff to use against Grime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, I prefer Damari waaaay better anyways. Higher ceiling, just better measurables. See ya Cormani don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

1673652674606.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back