2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He was recruited by every team in the country. He (and his family) connected with DVD. He told Cristobal his commitment was contingent on DVD being his CB coach. Cristobal promised McClain that DVD would be his CB coach. DVD was not made the CB coach.

So you think he should have just signed anyways?

I don’t believe the whole dvd saga so hard for me comment on your question. No way the best player in the country was going to make a decision cause of dvd. DVD a guy who has never coached D1 football by himself and a simple position coach. I’m not buying it

When you get it from both sides of the situation you can believe it happened. If your only way of buying it‘s a thing is hearing it come from Mario’s mouth you’ll never believe anything.
That’s a fair point

To be clear I respect that you know more than us on this board based on what you’ve shared in the past

The difference is that some treat insider information as the 11th commandment and/or a statement of fact when in reality it’s a better informed and typically slightly more accurate opinion

It’s also fair to say that although more informed than most of the board, several misses happen all the time. Even back in the day on grassy and previous insiders here on the last ten years

Kids change their minds, coaches change their minds. We take your info and we accept it as informed but those with a brain know that nothing is factual unless it’s heard directly from the coach and/or recruit (not even then)

We appreciate the early info and I’ve never knocked you directly but those who have random arguments and talk down to ppl on this board swearing by the cribby bible just Don’t have a brain to think for themselves

Miami staff at Lakeland today.....
Amazon Prime Video Hello GIF by primevideoin
frustrated lord jesus GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Advertisement
Think it's safe to say we are behind someone at this point. One of the weirdest recruitment in a while. If he has been silent with us that's a huge red flag. Going to expect some ridiculous flip video imo

I don't think I can watch another year of TVD
Which TVD? The one who played against NC and threw for 500 or the one who played against MTSU?
Anyway, this is should not be the thread talking about coaching changes, so my apologies for the derailment. I’ve been staying away from the Gattis thread, but need to vent.

Advertisement
I know **** about this but the more I read this it seems like both sides could have been talking past each other and it’s a semantics issue. Can anyone clarify?

Meaning is it possible that Mario telling cormani from his pov dvd will be his coach meant dvd is not leaving and in fact would be his his coach essentially every day but game day and cormani heard that to mean dvd was going to be his official full coach as one of the 10?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So who gets credit for an All American safety? Cause nobody here saw the jump Kam had coming..does a position Coach get any credit for a players development?
This is sarcastic right? Everyone except those obsessed with James Williams for being 6’5” knew Kam would be a beast

Well if the whole staff showed up to LHS out of the blue that tells me they’ve gotten wind of something they didn’t like. That’s just my years of being a recruiting vet speaking.
And he really wasn't there? Haha
1673650484952.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back