2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
bradley cooper you dont know shit GIF
I know this

and you should too if you follow recruiting

Advertisement
It wouldn’t be for just one recruit…..promoting DVD greatly benefits UM. He’s tightly involved with several high-end recruits within FL especially SFLA for the future classes to come. He also was the one during the Diaz error that got some big names to the table while Rumph was the CB coach. DVD can only do so much and say so much to a recruit as an analyst.
didnt Kinchens say that it was DVD who got Diaz to sign off on the offer?

Its not disrespectful to say that people don’t know, and I said “heresay” which just means secondary source of information and non confirmed fyi

He’s an 18 year old kid changing his mind last minute , why does it have to be so complicated?

You guys are scheming up a million reasons as to why this is happening.

Kid maybe just wants to be coached by Deion like hunter did? Maybe he wants to go to bama because they win a championship every other year

Relax pal we’ll be fine
It's still not the same as saying all the insiders are lying.

I want to remain optimistic, but this is starting to feel a little predictable. He's going to wind up in Colorado. FSU last year, us this year. Another shocker for signing day. I hope I'm wrong, but if he just gave the defensive staff the cold shoulder, it certainly doesn't sound like he's on board.
we got JSUed once before when Coleman lied to everyone and committed to JSU over us (he gave quotes about why he wants to be a cane and then committed elsewhere causing 247 to pull their story (they hosted the commitment)

Advertisement
ive heard Steele works w the safeties but I can't confirm it.

also, every other insider has said how much trash Addae has been. not sure hwy you guys can't accept that we hired a ****** staff In year 1.
That’s their opinion on the situation..I’m going off results, Addae is that groups position coach..well secondary coach..and from my understanding Steele works with the LBs..could be wrong..but **** we do this every off season..last year it Was TROB and Manny lol..one just coached a top 5 D the..the other coached another AA..recruit recruit

Advertisement
so tell us since you know. you seem to argue w the people that have been on the ball w everything so far on a lot of kids and situations, but now theyre all wrong? you want to tell us or you just gonna ignore the reality of it. cribby said weeks ago if Mario keeps his promise, we should be okay. weeks later, kids not there when we try to visit and we still have no staff movement. again, if you know what happened say it. otherwise, youre just arguing to argue bc you can't accept that we ****ed it up a bit on our end. the kid himself said he wanted to be coached by DVD in his commitment interview. it was reported by 247 that hes closest to DVD
I’ve been clear saying nobody fully knows what’s going on with CM since ESD, myself included. That said I‘ll take the info I do get over most with this situation.

I’ve been clear saying nobody fully knows what’s going on with CM since ESD, myself included. That said I‘ll take the info I do get over most with this situation.
I trust your info over someone telling me everyone is lying bc Mario the god would never even tho that person doesn't know Mario personally either lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not about insider, you don’t need to be an insider to see the signs that this kid is pretty much gone
He may very well be gone but you don't have have insight and no idea what is going on so what is the point of all the moping posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back