2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So the guy who watches more film than anybody and probably more than sone coaches should be the outlier to gain props for addae? What about the rest of the room not being good? KK is a one in a million, one of the hardest workers at UM in a long time.
Nobody doubts Kam and his work ethic..but **** bro coaches do get credit for their room’s production at some level..you know the talent level is not we’re it needs to be here..was dude supposed to make 8, 23 etc something they not? Both those guys BTW actually looked decent this..we gotta start getting the talent man. And not all them dudes he had a WVU or even UGA last season were 5star talent..under multiple regimes the same names have looked the same here

Entire defensive staff showed but no Cormani. Lakeland coaches claim to know nothing. Also said they don’t expect any announcement Sunday. The staff stayed and visited with Lakeland coaches, even doing some white board work with them. It was much appreciated.
is this real lol no way

He may very well be gone but you don't have have insight and no idea what is going on so what is the point of all the moping posts?
Yes, that is true.

I was just saying that since ESD I considered this ship sailed but that was, obviously, my opinion.

Advertisement
if he wanted to be a cane he would’ve signed already.

He was recruited by every team in the country. He (and his family) connected with DVD. He told Cristobal his commitment was contingent on DVD being his CB coach. Cristobal promised McClain that DVD would be his CB coach. DVD was not made the CB coach.

So you think he should have just signed anyways?

I’m sorry I likely missed this - we sent the whole Defensive staff but was Cormani even there with the Colorado visit?

Colorado visit isn’t confirmed. No one knows where he is, speculation is that he is on his way visiting somewhere but again, no one knows and nothing us confirmed. But yes, staff went to the HS and he wasn’t there.

Advertisement
He was recruited by every team in the country. He (and his family) connected with DVD. He told Cristobal his commitment was contingent on DVD being his CB coach. Cristobal promised McClain that DVD would be his CB coach. DVD was not made the CB coach.

So you think he should have just signed anyways?
once he wasn't enrolling early, unless he got everything that was promised to him, it wouldn't make sense to sign if you even have a slight doubt. w 4 OVs left, it makes no sense to sign early.

Advertisement
Colorado visit isn’t confirmed. No one knows where he is, speculation is that he is on his way visiting somewhere but again, no one knows and nothing us confirmed. But yes, staff went to the HS and he wasn’t there.
Thats typical, staffs just show up unannounced? Who confirmed that btw?

once he wasn't enrolling early, unless he got everything that was promised to him, it wouldn't make sense to sign if you even have a slight doubt. w 4 OVs left, it makes no sense to sign early.
I wasn’t worried about the EE stuff because that was always doubtful. He was likely going to need the last semester of HS. But when he didn’t sign the Friday after ESD is when the stank alarm went off for me. Most figured he would.

Advertisement
Florida State

Embarrassed Cat GIF

Entire defensive staff showed but no Cormani. Lakeland coaches claim to know nothing. Also said they don’t expect any announcement Sunday. The staff stayed and visited with Lakeland coaches, even doing some white board work with them. It was much appreciated.
200.gif
Lemonade Stand Drink GIF by Adventure Capitalist
When ghosted with lemons..........make lemonade.....it may pay off down the line......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back