2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire defensive staff showed but no Cormani. Lakeland coaches claim to know nothing. Also said they don’t expect any announcement Sunday. The staff stayed and visited with Lakeland coaches, even doing some white board work with them. It was much appreciated.

has it been reported that cormani was a NO SHOW?

Advertisement
Miami staff at Lakeland today.....
Amazon Prime Video Hello GIF by primevideoin

So you think Cristobal will continue to have success when other coaches can definitively and unequivocally show a top recruit that Mario looked McClain in the eye and lied to him?
Lmao

First of all with all respect to our insiders here, you don’t know what was said or promised. If we didn’t hear from Mario or cormani directly then it’s heresay

So many recruits have stated how up front and honest Mario is, he just landed us a top 4 class …. Uh yeah Mario and recruiting will be fine no matter what made up scenario you’ve constructed to make it seem like this is Mario’s fault and not the kid being swayed by another school

Advertisement
So the guy who watches more film than anybody and probably more than sone coaches should be the outlier to gain props for addae? What about the rest of the room not being good? KK is a one in a million, one of the hardest workers at UM in a long time.
What about the whole defense not being good

You guys act like addae scripts the plays. Where the **** is Steele and strong

Nobody is saying addae is killing it but the ones pretending like he’s the reason for our defensive issues are just blind

Lmao

First of all with all respect to our insiders here, you don’t know what was said or promised. If we didn’t hear from Mario or cormani directly then it’s heresay

So many recruits have stated how up front and honest Mario is, he just landed us a top 4 class …. Uh yeah Mario and recruiting will be fine no matter what made up scenario you’ve constructed to make it seem like this is Mario’s fault and not the kid being swayed by another school
so youre saying the insiders dont know what was said but you have no issue claiming Mario would never od that as if you know?

look msn addae isnt good. he was gonna get axed at UGA if he didnt leave to come here (they were interviewing other DB coaches and they upgraded actually). you can argue w everyone but your boy isnt good. on top of that, he didnt recruit anyone here.

First of all with all respect to our insiders here, you don’t know what was said or promised.

It's not really "all due respect" when you are essentially saying the insiders are lying about what Cristobal promised McClain.

Advertisement
so youre saying the insiders dont know what was said but you have no issue claiming Mario would never od that as if you know?
I’m saying that everyone on here has been hilariously wrong about every single bit of information surrounding this cormani situation

It's not really "all due respect" when you are essentially saying the insiders are lying about what Cristobal promised McClain.
Its not disrespectful to say that people don’t know, and I said “heresay” which just means secondary source of information and non confirmed fyi

He’s an 18 year old kid changing his mind last minute , why does it have to be so complicated?

You guys are scheming up a million reasons as to why this is happening.

Kid maybe just wants to be coached by Deion like hunter did? Maybe he wants to go to bama because they win a championship every other year

Relax pal we’ll be fine

I’m saying that everyone on here has been hilariously wrong about every single bit of information surrounding this cormani situation
so tell us since you know. you seem to argue w the people that have been on the ball w everything so far on a lot of kids and situations, but now theyre all wrong? you want to tell us or you just gonna ignore the reality of it. cribby said weeks ago if Mario keeps his promise, we should be okay. weeks later, kids not there when we try to visit and we still have no staff movement. again, if you know what happened say it. otherwise, youre just arguing to argue bc you can't accept that we ****ed it up a bit on our end. the kid himself said he wanted to be coached by DVD in his commitment interview. it was reported by 247 that hes closest to DVD

Don’t think DVD thing mattered one bit. I subscribe to the Deion thing as well and that the move to CU changed up the timing.

Or Bama who knows but if he wanted to be a cane he would’ve signed already. I can’t keep track of the 100 excuses that’s been brought up from grades, to NiL, to dvd etc… kid just doesn’t want to be a Cane for whatever reason. I was shocked when he picked Miami and I won’t be shocked if he doesn’t end up with Miami.

Advertisement
Lmao

When you get it from both sides of the situation you can believe it happened. If your only way of buying it‘s a thing is hearing it come from Mario’s mouth you’ll never believe anything.

Advertisement
Well it came out of Mario’s mouth. Doesn’t mean he’ll do it , he is a college football coach and the truth changes by the day. That’s from multiple people on both sides of the situation.
If he’s earned it, yes. But a HC doesn’t promote an analyst just to get one recruit. It would create a precedent that would not be good in the future.
It wouldn’t be for just one recruit…..promoting DVD greatly benefits UM. He’s tightly involved with several high-end recruits within FL especially SFLA for the future classes to come. He also was the one during the Diaz era that got some big names to the table while Rumph was the CB coach. DVD can only do so much and say so much to a recruit as an analyst.

I want to remain optimistic, but this is starting to feel a little predictable. He's going to wind up in Colorado. FSU last year, us this year. Another shocker for signing day. I hope I'm wrong, but if he just gave the defensive staff the cold shoulder, it certainly doesn't sound like he's on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back