2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I rather him go to Colorado and be forgotten about then Bama but at this point idc who he chooses. He hasn't really trolled or made it about himself like Rashada so i respect whatever he is going to choose.

He not tied in to Cormani more than anyone. His momma had to stop him selling merchandise with the kid likeness and he had no idea he was committing to Miami
Might not be tied directly, but definitely has sources in the area. For him to post that the day the dead period lifts is not ideal.

Advertisement
Idk if he’s trolling or not but Polkway is very tied in, in the Lakeland area…. Can’t be good news

this is not new news is it? We already heard Bama was still sniffing around as well as "he...calls...me... everyday" Deion.

Advertisement
Maybe he's not changing staff has anyone thought of that?
That’s hard to believe considering the disaster last season. But you might be right.
Our pass defense was ranked 100th in country.
Our offense ranked last in almost every conceivable category. We couldn’t do anything well on offense, we couldn’t run, pass, covert third downs, protect the football etc.
I don’t think I can watch another year of the Gattis, slow plotting, check with me offense. He’s terrible.

this is not new news is it? We already heard Bama was still sniffing around as well as "he...calls...me... everyday" Deion.
New news in terms of he just posted it..

Yesterdays price might not be todays price.

Hopefully those four coaches on their way up got a little something something in the trunk.

Lake and Gaby on their most recent podcast said Bama is a real threat to flip him.
If Saban does flip him, I do not want to ever hear about withholding from recruiting certain pairs of guys because they don't like each other. Him and Ricks supposedly don't get along and Saban couldn't care less. This is about winning, not your feelings.

New news in terms of he just posted it..

Yesterdays price might not be todays price.

Hopefully those four coaches on their way up got a little something something in the trunk.

it sounded to me he posted that Saban may have personally come to Lakeland to see Cormani. That is new. If he was wearing shiny loafers that would be ground breaking. But the fact Alabama is recruiting him is not new.

Advertisement
Advertisement
609B1B62-340C-45A3-A87D-768FDC103E9E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back