2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Steele, Charlie Strong, Jahmile Addae visiting Cormani in Lakeland today.

DVD not permitted to go on the road as an Analyst.
Can we ******* fire Addae already!!
Why is he still on staff? Why the **** is Gattis still here.
Biggest gripe I have with Mario, is not his game day coaching, which has been terrible but his slow snail pace approach to making staff changes. I refuse to believe Mario is going to go into next season with the same staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We keep showing them what it is and yet they act thick. Mario on field has left alot to be desired but he gets one thing to a T. Its talent acquisition and your job is 80% complete. What UGA did to TCU i seen us do to better programs. I seen USC stomp OU 55-19 in 05 same way. Stack talent. If gattis calls a RB off tackle he breaks one tackle and take it 80 because he runs 4.3 and has 2 5 star OL and a 5 star TE blocking
Preach

The evidence is overwhelming yet they don't want to see it. They act like this **** a super hero movie or an anime. Making it complicated for no reason when u just have to aquire talent. I don't get the over thinking crowd.

Typically, and leading up to ESD when the coaches all go and visit the commits that seems more like a formality, here I feel like we may still be doing some recruiting or buttoning up 2 days before whatever is being planned on the 15th.

Can we ******* fire Addae already!!
Why is he still on staff? Why the **** is Gattis still here.
Biggest gripe I have with Mario, is not his game day coaching, which has been terrible but his slow snail pace approach to making staff changes. I refuse to believe Mario is going to go into next season with the same staff.
Maybe he's not changing staff has anyone thought of that?

Advertisement
Not sure if related to Cormani or not.. but Polkway just posted on Twitter and I quote

“Nick Saban is really him…”

Advertisement
Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF
When I responded that DVD couldn't go, he responded with yes he can. He also said there WILL be a shakeup in coaching staff. If he said that, it's a given.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back