2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Paul Williams coached Artie Burns and he became a 1st round pick. Recruit elite athletes and the coaches will look good. Simple. If DVD brings in Cormani and he coacges DB, he will have coached a 1st round pick
Exactly.

I’m sure Hartline is a good WR coach but let’s not act like he’s turned a bunch of three stars into first round picks.

Last edited:
Just pile this on top of the rest of the **** we had to put up with. This would suck *** but there is just so much that needs to get changed for us to even be remotely good and so far we have flash from the dmv doing things so im not getting my hopes up. Wouldnt be playing these games if he was just going to stay with us imo

Advertisement
We keep showing them what it is and yet they act thick. Mario on field has left alot to be desired but he gets one thing to a T. Its talent acquisition and your job is 80% complete. What UGA did to TCU i seen us do to better programs. I seen USC stomp OU 55-19 in 05 same way. Stack talent. If gattis calls a RB off tackle he breaks one tackle and take it 80 because he runs 4.3 and has 2 5 star OL and a 5 star TE blocking

Advertisement
Advertisement
We keep showing them what it is and yet they act thick. Mario on field has left alot to be desired but he gets one thing to a T. Its talent acquisition and your job is 80% complete. What UGA did to TCU i seen us do to better programs. I seen USC stomp OU 55-19 in 05 same way. Stack talent. If gattis calls a RB off tackle he breaks one tackle and take it 80 because he runs 4.3 and has 2 5 star OL and a 5 star TE blocking
Georgia looks like the early 2000 miami teams but with elite coaching top to bottom and full commitment to winning. We should have stomped OSU in 02 like Georgia did to the frogs

Advertisement
Exactly.

I’m sure Hartline is a good WR coach but let’s not act like he’s turned a bunch of three stars into first round picks.
on that same note marvin Harrison junior was only a top 100 kid because of his name. He didn’t really come along as far as ranking until hartline was on him and even still he was the 14th ranked WR. We’ve had people of that similar ranking here. Show me our marvin harrison

Georgia looks like the early 2000 miami teams but with elite coaching top to bottom and full commitment to winning. We should have stomped OSU in 02 like Georgia did to the frogs
exactly
but the gap between TCU and UGA is way bigger than Miama and OSU that year
esp in the trentches
thats where the talent difference really showed during the game
thats why cormani is important
but im more concerned about the lack of elite DTs

exactly
but the gap between TCU and UGA is way bigger than Miama and OSU that year
esp in the trentches
thats where the talent difference really showed during the game
thats why cormani is important
but im more concerned about the lack of elite DTs
Yeah, we should have won that game but Taint was actually a very very talented team ridden with NFL talent especially on defense.

Reactions: jsy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back