2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 more days of this?

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN
At least. More like 20.

Advertisement
What a soap opera this kid's recruitment has become. Intentional or not, that's exactly how this specific recruitment is playing out.

Best bet for us fans is to remain patient, because the kid doesn't have to do anything this week.

Im at a point with this kid where he better have a "Derek Stingley Jr in 2019" type TF impact at CB because my god this is getting ridiculous. Ive had a few casual college fans ask me over the last few weeks, "Is this kid THAT good?" I think he is and i hope im right.

i grew up in miami shores im a little younger, born 1990 i remmeber the beach volleyball area at shuckers tho, that place was the best. I used to pull the boat up there after spending the day at haulover sandbar..apparently now they charge for that!

also, happy stork lounge IYKYK
I played soccer for Miami Shores rec. when I was around 10. I still play golf at Miami Shores Country Club.

Advertisement
Buckle up. I think it will be more than 4 days.
He’s not signing anything binding on 1/15, so I don’t think this is going to be magically over next Sunday.

Unless he starts classes somewhere. Then it’s over. Either way no reason to check this thread until something actually happens. Nothing has happened since ESD when he declined to not sign. All these threads are a waste of energy. Kid will either come or not and the program will move forward. Hope he picks Miami but whatever at this point

Im at a point with this kid where he better have a "Derek Stingley Jr in 2019" type TF impact at CB because my god this is getting ridiculous. Ive had a few casual college fans ask me over the last few weeks, "Is this kid THAT good?" I think he is and i hope im right.
His ceiling is very very high. He is the new age CB - prototypical size and length

But realistically he started playing DB just over two years ago…. I don’t think he gets even close to Stingley’s freshman production, especially if he’s not an EE.

By his sophomore year he should be one of the best CBs in his conference.

He can’t sign anything but FA papers until Feb. He could just arrive on the first day of school if was an EE . But I was always told that was very unlikely.
i understand that but that could be the importance of the 15th to him. since none of us know the relevance of the 15th just speculation

Advertisement
He's actually been pretty quiet lately. It's not like he's running around seeking attention. We are the ones overreacting to every little piece of info we hear.

He's actually been pretty quiet lately. It's not like he's running around seeking attention. We are the ones overreacting to every little piece of info we hear.
THIS!

With all thats going on about Rashada im glad that Cormani has went about this all quiet and hasn't really caused any issues other than when he was forced interviewed . If anything imo this makes his decision more respectable to me at least. Whatever he chooses ill respect it.

Also idk if this was posted already but here is an article that is confident in Miami and the reason for the delay is Cormanis fear that DVD will be poached by someone else. He wants DVD to stay at Miami.

THIS!

With all thats going on about Rashada im glad that Cormani has went about this all quiet and hasn't really caused any issues other than when he was forced interviewed . If anything imo this makes his decision more respectable to me at least. Whatever he chooses ill respect it.

Also idk if this was posted already but here is an article that is confident in Miami and the reason for the delay is Cormanis fear that DVD will be poached by someone else. He wants DVD to stay at Miami.

Farrell is a modern day but goofier version of Tom Lemming... maybe his info is correct but consider the source. Im on the Money to Miami train and have been since the start of this fiasco and until Cribby says otherwise, but just sayin.

I agree. by the rules, it doesn't make sense. the only thing that it could be is him announcing hes enrolled somewhere and just kept his graduation quiet. if its FAAs, meh, treat him like hes uncommitted then
You guys are right but what about this kids recruitment has made sense so far?

Advertisement
Farrell is a modern day but goofier version of Tom Lemming... maybe his info is correct but consider the source. Im on the Money to Miami train and have been since the start of this fiasco and until Cribby says otherwise, but just sayin.
I mean in fairness to him he's not refuting Cormani wants to be a hurricane, hes just saying that Cormani has his reservations bc he doesnt want DVD to leave.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back