2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cormani to Miami.

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Spent a lot of time at shuckers and many birthdays and other events at Benihana there ( best benihana ever)

First house growing up was on north bay island
Grew up in Biscayne Park. Next to Miami Shores. When I first started going to Shuckers in the late 80s early 90s I used to play volleyball there and the winner would get pitchers of beer.

Advertisement
Grew up in Biscayne Park. Next to Miami Shores. When I first started going to Shuckers in the late 80s early 90s I used to play volleyball there and the winner would get pitchers of beer.
i grew up in miami shores im a little younger, born 1990 i remmeber the beach volleyball area at shuckers tho, that place was the best. I used to pull the boat up there after spending the day at haulover sandbar..apparently now they charge for that!

also, happy stork lounge IYKYK

Advertisement
hopefully just 5 more days of this recruitment

I still think the fact that there’s a date where something is happening is not promising for us but we’ll see

Advertisement
i grew up in miami shores im a little younger, born 1990 i remmeber the beach volleyball area at shuckers tho, that place was the best. I used to pull the boat up there after spending the day at haulover sandbar..apparently now they charge for that!

also, happy stork lounge IYKYK
Shiiieet LOL IYKYK. They're also moving down the street.

Advertisement
First reviews are trickling out and they are glowing. They all say it stays really close to game story.

Hell Yeah Success GIF by Naughty Dog

Dude all they gotta do is frame by frame the game and it will be a winner right??

I’m actually more concerned with how heavy handed they get with those themes from part 2. I thought the game was great and I wasn’t nearly as put off as some people were but it doesn’t need overdone by the show either if that makes sense

Though HBO has been pretty good in general with that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back