2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good juice is honestly the best **** ever. I miss it.
Yeah man when I was younger I was hesitant so I never tried it. Now that I know what I know I don’t go that route just because it wouldn’t be worth the risk so I missed my window

But everyone I’m around and work with is on something

My new favorite thing is everyone calling their steroid cycles “TRT” cracks me up 😂

Advertisement
Man STFU.....I need advice from you about Food & Nutrition like I need another hole in my head. I'll roll with what my Critical Care Nurse GF, and the Dr's and Surgeons she works with on a daily basis have to say before I'll listen to you. Add in my Bachelors in Culinary Arts, and you can exit stage left. There's wayyy more ways to add fiber to your diet at the same time. You act like we don't eat whole fruit as well.
1673279580935.gif

1673279738894.gif

1673280070854.gif

0E7A775A-4B09-45C3-9D3E-6A76992978AF.gif

Titanic - 2/17. Bring your bag of fruits and juicer

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL! Neither your Critical Care Nurse GF or any of the Dr's she works with know anything about nutrition or actual health. They are glorified drug dealers. They are capable of dealing with acute symptoms. That is it. That is all. But you do you. I've seen the pictures of you. You aren't in great health.
@PIPO , we’ve got a hot one. We’re gonna need to print up some more invites.

785FE6B5-7016-4F58-BAEA-40ABED0082BE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL! Neither your Critical Care Nurse GF or any of the Dr's she works with know anything about nutrition or actual health. They are glorified drug dealers. They are capable of dealing with acute symptoms. That is it. That is all. But you do you. I've seen the pictures of you. You aren't in great health.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back