2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also always go to an urgent care. You'd be seen with a lesser wait time and still have access to a doctor who can prescribe antibiotics if necessary. And the urgent care staff can tell you if gong to the ER is truly necessary or not.
Thank u man, let's see how this goes tonight and I'll know what I'm going to do

Advertisement
You can also always go to an urgent care. You'd be seen with a lesser wait time and still have access to a doctor who can prescribe antibiotics if necessary. And the urgent care staff can tell you if gong to the ER is truly necessary or not.
Urgent cares mainly operate with a nurse practitioner now and usually just send to the er if it's anything remotely in question. Can't tell you how many people come to us on the daily from urgent cares lol

Advertisement
Sorry brother, that's just the way the shot was framed. Other than the picture I previous posted of the same guy, the best I could do is find one without the "Great Job" text.
I’ll take it though it does add character

Advertisement
Urgent cares mainly operate with a nurse practitioner now and usually just send to the er if it's anything remotely in question. Can't tell you how many people come to us on the daily from urgent cares lol
Not sure where you live but most urgent cares near me have at least 1 MD or DO onsite to supervise the ARNP or PA but yes otherwise you're totally right

Not sure where you live but most urgent cares near me have at least 1 MD or DO onsite to supervise the ARNP or PA but yes otherwise you're totally right
While yes an urgent care is going to have an MD or DO, urgent cares nationwide are more often than not run using an np operating under the MD or do. Np is usually going to be the one on site on a regular basis seeing the patients

I’ll take it though it does add character
JamesQuall.jpg

That's been the tough part I'm super sleepy I can sleep standing up right now lol but then I start coughing or feel like I'm choking it's weird. I had this before years ago for two months but it wasn't like this. This a different animal. Now the news saying jersey is bad with COVID
Sorry for your loss and hope u get better bruh. The flu ain’t no joke I caught that shît for the first time in my life back in like September and felt bad as hèll. Was cold and shaking like a dàmn stripper. Had to get 2 shots in my àss. Make sure u get your fluids and vitamin c

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tonight if these meds my doc had prescribed ain't working I'm off to the ER. Im like hesitant cause my dad's viewing is thrusday and I don't want to get stuck in the hospital man. My doc gave me a steroid a pump something for the cough but no antibiotics

Really sorry to hear about your pops, my man. Wishing you all the strength in the world to get through your issues to be as strong as possible to give your dad the respect he deserves as you say goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back