2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You gonna go see somebody about that respiratory infection thing you got going?
Tonight if these meds my doc had prescribed ain't working I'm off to the ER. Im like hesitant cause my dad's viewing is thrusday and I don't want to get stuck in the hospital man. My doc gave me a steroid a pump something for the cough but no antibiotics

Tonight if these meds my doc had prescribed ain't working I'm off to the ER. Im like hesitant cause my dad's viewing is thrusday and I don't want to get stuck in the hospital man. My doc gave me a steroid a pump something for the cough but no antibiotics

First of all, I’m really sorry about your dad. I know what that feels like.

Honestly, if you don’t feel like you’re getting any better, it be better the sooner you went to go see a doc, because if you get sicker, you might not even make the viewing. I’m not trying to tell you what to do, but just worried about you, it might even just make you feel better to hear what they have to say. Somebody’s got to listen to your lungs and heart. You might need an antibiotic after all who knows. Hopefully that steroid will help you, but if you were here with me, I’d be driving your *** to the ER right now. Anyway, nothing but love, take care of yourself.

Advertisement
First of all, I’m really sorry about your dad. I know what that feels like.

Honestly, if you don’t feel like you’re getting any better, it be better the sooner you went to go see a doc, because if you get sicker, you might not even make the viewing. I’m not trying to tell you what to do, but just worried about you, it might even just make you feel better to hear what they have to say. Somebody’s got to listen to your lungs and heart. You might need an antibiotic after all who knows. Hopefully that steroid will help you, but if you were here with me, I’d be driving your *** to the ER right now. Anyway, nothing but love, take care of yourself.
Tomorrow for sure I'll be out to the ER if it's worse

Good. Hope you can get some good nights sleep tonight.
That's been the tough part I'm super sleepy I can sleep standing up right now lol but then I start coughing or feel like I'm choking it's weird. I had this before years ago for two months but it wasn't like this. This a different animal. Now the news saying jersey is bad with COVID

That's been the tough part I'm super sleepy I can sleep standing up right now lol but then I start coughing or feel like I'm choking it's weird. I had this before years ago for two months but it wasn't like this. This a different animal. Now the news saying jersey is bad with COVID
You can also always go to an urgent care. You'd be seen with a lesser wait time and still have access to a doctor who can prescribe antibiotics if necessary. And the urgent care staff can tell you if gong to the ER is truly necessary or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back