2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
62%, actually.

In the entire history of recruiting, how many kids have played out like this?

1. Commit to a school
2. Stay committed to that school to signing day
3. Shockingly choose not to sign on signing day
4. Ultimately wind up at this same school at the end of the day

I would say 0.01%. So sure, recruiting is fluid and literally anything is possible. But it'd be beyond an anomaly for him to actually enroll here.
3.5 Announce a new day for signing where he legally can't sign, implying that a new decision or announcement is being made.

Advertisement
62%, actually.

1. Commit to a school

I would say 0.01%. So sure, recruiting is fluid and literally anything is possible. But it'd be beyond an anomaly for him to actually enroll here.

I’ll freely admit that I know nothing of this kids recruiting.

That being said, I agree wholeheartedly here. These never end well for the school who was the initial destination.

60% of the board really thinks this kid is coming?

Wow.

Indeed. At this point I could care less where this guy ends up at. It's not a guarantee he would start over anyone still on the roster and more experienced guys can be picked up in the portal. Regardless it won't matter who's back there if we don't address the line and get more pressure on the QB.

Advertisement
Indeed. At this point I could care less where this guy ends up at. It's not a guarantee he would start over anyone still on the roster and more experienced guys can be picked up in the portal. Regardless it won't matter who's back there if we don't address the line and get more pressure on the QB.

He’d be an immediate starter here. There are 4 kids in this class (committed) that are going to start with like 3 more who will get significant PT to start the season

Advertisement
Loop Trump GIF
Wrong in you think he trolling us? Or wrong about it involving Addae?

He’d be an immediate starter here. There are 4 kids in this class (committed) that are going to start with like 3 more who will get significant PT to start the season

Which 4? It seems like most here always want to crown the incoming freshman, but they are freshman still the same and it doesn't happen all that often.

QB: TVD
RB: Parrish
WR: Young
WR: George
WR: X
TE: Arroyo
LT: Cohen
LG: Rivers
C: Clark
RG: Cooper
RT: Zion

LE: Mesidor
DT: Harrison-Hunte
DT: LT
RE: Harvey
LB: Mauigoa
LB: Bissainthe
Striker/Rover: Freshman?
CB: Brown
CB: Couch/Porter Jr
S: Kinchens
S: Williams
P: Joyce - Freshman

Aside from the punter I'm not seeing a sure fire starting freshman.

As much as I sometimes think he’s gone, I always then wonder what school he’d go to and there is very little legit smoke to any school.

Deion hits him up but he’s never been to campus, NIL unless from a random rich Deion slurper would be non-existent.

Advertisement
Wrong in you think he trolling us? Or wrong about it involving Addae?
I of all people shouldn't have to answer this.
If you think that Mario won't do something simple as promoting DVD to an on field position, to retain Cormani, then there's nothing left to be said, except the same regurgitation every day about the situation.

As much as I sometimes think he’s gone, I always then wonder what school he’d go to and there is very little legit smoke to any school.

Deion hits him up but he’s never been to campus, NIL unless from a random rich Deion slurper would be non-existent.

Barstool has their tongue in Deion's *** for some reason. In addition, he has investors from his show. As others have mentioned recently in this thread. This situation typically doesn't end well for the team that had the initial commitment. I wouldn't count on him coming.

62%, actually.

1. Commit to a school

I don't actually think he's coming, but this is the internet and I voted yes because I want to believe in miracles.

I of all people shouldn't have to answer this.
If you think that Mario won't do something simple as promoting DVD to an on field position, to retain Cormani, then there's nothing left to be said, except the same regurgitation every day about the situation.
Mario going to wait on that promotion until January 14th at 11:59pm.

Leave no room for BS from other schools or the player to find an alternative reason to not come to UM and end up with a new DB coach all of a sudden. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back