2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to let it ride. I hope he comes but really the trenches are all that matter.
5C89A251-0D74-4C99-BFFA-B39C12DDE695.jpeg

Advertisement
I still think it’s Miami. The “shooting a documentary” but screams Colorado but man idk, I just don’t see it. I just cant see em committing to Colorado sight unseen
Well last time you told me we were getting pancake, so I’ll believe you

People say Addae is not good, but which one of our DB’s (not named Kam Kitchens) were that good last year

This is how real programs are made..You don’t fire coaches in the midst of bowl/recruiting season. You nor I have a clue what said OCs contract entails as far as buy out timelines etc..just because it’s not on your timeline, doesn’t make it a failing approach..I’d rather pay someone less to take another job than pay someone more to terminate them..but hey, that’s just me
Saban fired his offensive coordinator the week of the championship game, so please tell me how “real programs are made” by not firing guys during bowl season. Also, it is not our bowl or recruiting season, in no small part because of Gattis, Addae, etc. I don’t know that it has been Gattis’s recruiting season for months. He is the WR coach and missed on every WR1 he targeted and his QB was Rashada. Cormani didn’t even mention Addae. In either case it is perfectly well within a reasonable time to make moves.

They are in the last year of their deal. There is no buyout. At best there is offset language which is not impacted by when we fire at this point.

You made up this entire narrative. For the record, if you look at my posts I have said two things consistently. 1) wait until everything is done for both coaches and roster turnover but 2) take your time with the former until it impacts the latter.

Mario had a reputation for QBs and WRs coming into Miami. Last year did not help. And our WR recruiting both last year in the portal and this year reinforce that. In my opinion, he would have been better served firing Gattis and letting WR recruits wonder who their next coach would be rather than giving them the certainty that Gattis would be their coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve seen a lot of rival fans saying “he’s a top 5 player he’s going to get the bag anywhere, he wants to be devloped”…

If Cormani signs the first thing out their mouth will be “oh it’s only bc Miami offered the most money”… well which one is it?

Advertisement
I still think it’s Miami. The “shooting a documentary” but screams Colorado but man idk, I just don’t see it. I just cant see em committing to Colorado sight unseen
I agree with this logic.

I will say though, someone not keeping their promise can tempt kids to make irrational decisions. I’ve seen crazier things happen.

yeah, let me go write some code that can use AI to determine if a photo is indeed a booty so it can replace it with a default image for those that prefer not to see the photo.
Who doesn't want to see booty? AI should do the opposite. All images become booty pics

Advertisement
It's all good, I ain't mad at nobody.

Just trying to let the kid do his thing without frequent personal comments from posters.
I’m probably one of the few fans who actually doesn’t gets upset about a kid’s decision. I was just guessing out loud which I rarely do. I don’t have to know everything about every recruitment. But I do enjoy the insight that you and some others drop on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back