2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@JamesQuall I need to be judged in the Henny Youngman or even Rodney Dangerfield genre of old ****** man humor. Let the record reflect some of my works. I’m the guy who brought you this as my contribution to the CIS Arts Society:

View attachment 223377

And this:

View attachment 223379

And this:

View attachment 223380

And this…

View attachment 223381

And this:

View attachment 223382

And this…

View attachment 223383

And MOAR!!!!!!!
That last one always kills me, lol

Advertisement
You’ve got a better sense of humor than the previous guy.

Oh, I need a complete face version of this.

View attachment 223371
87094E29-8250-4603-9449-9846E9E9FBA6.png

@JamesQuall I need to be judged in the Henny Youngman or even Rodney Dangerfield genre of old ****** man humor. Let the record reflect some of my works. I’m the guy who brought you this as my contribution to the CIS Arts Society:

View attachment 223377

And this:

View attachment 223379

And this:

View attachment 223380

And this…

View attachment 223381

And this:

View attachment 223382

And this…

View attachment 223383

And MOAR!!!!!!!
@WaterburyCane he has some great ones. I think he posted sufficient evidence to prove his case.

@PIPO
@WaterburyCane
What say you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Cormani is trolling Miami and signs with Colorado I’ll be sure to root for TCU and PAC12 opponents Utah USC, UCLA, and Oregon to roll up 60+ on Prime.
I dont think hes trolling us. I think something fell through or at least gave him doubts about a certain situation not happening yet and doesn't want to lock into a certain bum *** hire known as our DB coach

View attachment 223377

And this:

View attachment 223379

And this:

View attachment 223380

And this…

View attachment 223381

And this:

View attachment 223382

And this…

View attachment 223383

And MOAR!!!!!!!

Excited Lets Go GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Post in thread 'Gattis, alum and former players say he weird'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/gattis-alum-and-former-players-say-he-weird.181801/post-6258761

Post in thread 'Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/holly-crap-javion-cohen-alabama-starting.182165/post-6329073

Advertisement
As useless as Steele is recruiting, it’s better to be useless than a detriment like Addae is.

Some High School coaches (who would really know Steele from his time at Auburn) said he was the best recruiter they'd ever seen. We also just pulled in a very good defensive class. What are you basing your comment on?

Down vote away, put pretty terrible look if a kid is holding you hostage on what staff moves to make

Hostage? McClain probably wants to receive good coaching. Not going to happen with Addae. I think that is why he's looking at CU. Obviously Sanders is one of the GOAT CBs in the history of the nfl, but that doesnt mean he's a good teacher of CB fundamentals. Not uncommon for a great player to be a poor teacher - it was effortless for them so they find it difficult to teach players who need a lot of coaching. McClain seems to trust that DVD can be a good teacher. I don't really see what Addae brings to the table.

Now if there was a way to significantly upgrade at CB coach like with a Corey Raymond-type, then yeah I could understand why Cristobal wouldnt fire Addae and put DVD at CB coach. But barring that, it doesn't make sense to potentially lose McClain just to keep a coach who doesn't seem to be doing his job very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back