2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point does this become disrespectful?

I think it’s already there. A few will respond to this post and say he’s coming - he wore orange and green and let some kid hold his jersey …. What more do you want, etc. etc.

But it’s all in the body language. As introverted as he may be, that smirk/giggle is a sure sign if someone not being candid. Body language 101. I mean, this is on top of the fact that he still hasn’t signed without explanation and left us hanging on ENSD.

I’ll eat my crow if I am wrong but I’m certain I am not based on just that interview.

Now, Miami must be on to his game. No one player is bigger than Miami. Mario or someone should have a heart to heart with him and if it is a troll job, get ahead of it and drop him. I know y’all won’t like that … but Miami should be calling the shots, not the 17 y/o.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Other than delaying his signing, this kid has done nothing to be a troll. No secret visits that we know of (didn’t go to bama last minute), no unofficials that popped up, no being sketchy on social media, no cryptic posts, etc. He just seems reserved and every pic he’s throwing up the U. Seems like a good kid who’s young and learning how to become a big time college athlete. This is big boy recruiting and I’m riding with Mario and DVD.
You’re fiancé tweets the morning of your wedding “change of plans, were not getting married today, but I’ll announce my plans in a month”, how you feeling?

Advertisement
I guess your not one of the guys who listens to a whole thing... just the parts you want to

Just to make this abundantly clear, so you and your mind can synch up later to work on your comprehension skills.

This is the question sequence...

Reporter: "Who are the schools that are in it?"

Cormani: "Miami"

Reporter: "anybody else?"

Cormani: "yeah thats all."

The only thing your brain let you process there was "yeah"...

You two (your brain and you) need to get together and work this out but ima stay out of it.
For the life of me I can never understand the hostility and fake tough guy attitude a lot of people on here try to display.

For someone who doesn't know me, its pretty comical that you would attack my comprehension skills.

Let me give you a bit of insight, I am a medical doctor. In this field, you have to have a bit, just a bit, of verbal comprehension as well as the ability to read body language and social cues as the presence, absence, or irregularities in them (verbal, body, and social language), will help you ultimately in your interactions with patients.

You also have to read the room which, seemingly, is a skill you have not developed. Probably because you are just now arising from the cocoon of adolescence en route to developing your young adult mind which doesn't happen until you're about 25-26 years old for most males. The next 7-9 years will be some of your best and most vital to your development as a young man, so hold on, learn from your mistakes, and wear a condom.

If you are above the age of 25-26, then I feel sorry for you, because the aforementioned period of growth did not bode well for you and you most likely didn't heed to the advice.

Nonetheless, if you read and transcribe the interview with Cormani, yes it reads as you say. Because it is a sequence of words without the personalization he gives it to possibly mean other things than what the words his mouth is mechanically producing literally mean.

There is a question asked towards the beginning of the interview which is "what are the factors that are going to be playing into that whether or not you stick with your verbal commitment? He answers " Umm. Come in. Play as a freshman and who can develop me the best" If the answer is so clear-cut Miami, why is this in question?

Next, you can't ignore the gossipy smile he has when asked "Who are the schools in the running?" Although he says Miami, his facial expression and slight giggle afterwards is not in concordance with that verbal answer. He then answered "yeah" with a pause, and then "that's all" which also leads to believe that it isn't all.

There's a reason why most people are reacting a certain way and it is because there is a seeming disconnect between what he's saying and his non-verbal cues.

If you've made it this far, I salute you, as you must be quite fatigued from reading far more than you are accustomed to. In the end, I hope you are the one that is correct and we end up with Cormani, who is a great talent, at a position of desperate need. Again, the disconnect is there, If he ends up a Cane, as you are so passionately confident there is nothing to suggest otherwise, then its a beautiful loss for me.

Advertisement
For the life of me I can never understand the hostility and fake tough guy attitude a lot of people on here try to display.

For someone who doesn't know me, its pretty comical that you would attack my comprehension skills.

Let me give you a bit of insight, I am a medical doctor. In this field, you have to have a bit, just a bit, of verbal comprehension as well as the ability to read body language and social cues as the presence, absence, or irregularities in them (verbal, body, and social language), will help you ultimately in your interactions with patients.

You also have to read the room which, seemingly, is a skill you have not developed. Probably because you are just now arising from the cocoon of adolescence en route to developing your young adult mind which doesn't happen until you're about 25-26 years old for most males. The next 7-9 years will be some of your best and most vital to your development as a young man, so hold on, learn from your mistakes, and wear a condom.

If you are above the age of 25-26, then I feel sorry for you, because the aforementioned period of growth did not bode well for you and you most likely didn't heed to the advice.

Nonetheless, if you read and transcribe the interview with Cormani, yes it reads as you say. Because it is a sequence of words without the personalization he gives it to possibly mean other things than what the words his mouth is mechanically producing literally mean.

There is a question asked towards the beginning of the interview which is "what are the factors that are going to be playing into that whether or not you stick with your verbal commitment? He answers " Umm. Come in. Play as a freshman and who can develop me the best" If the answer is so clear-cut Miami, why is this in question?

Next, you can't ignore the gossipy smile he has when asked "Who are the schools in the running?" Although he says Miami, his facial expression and slight giggle afterwards is not in concordance with that verbal answer. He then answered "yeah" with a pause, and then "that's all" which also leads to believe that it isn't all.

There's a reason why most people are reacting a certain way and it is because there is a seeming disconnect between what he's saying and his non-verbal cues.

If you've made it this far, I salute you, as you must be quite fatigued from reading far more than you are accustomed to. In the end, I hope you are the one that is correct and we end up with Cormani, who is a great talent, at a position of desperate need. Again, the disconnect is there, If he ends up a Cane, as you are so passionately confident there is nothing to suggest otherwise, then its a beautiful loss for me.

Owned. Well done, Dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back