2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
why does DVD get his first on field role here when we have a seemingly unlimited budget? and since his main accomplishment was landing cormani which doesn't look to be happening anymore

friends fail GIF

Let me ask you something.

At this point, what would be a bigger shock? Signing with Miami or somebody else?

Maybe I'm just optimistic but I think he's trying to have a second "shock" moment like he did when he first committed but if he doesn't create speculation/doubt with Miami then there won't be any shock when he signs/commits again.

I hope he's creating all this hype just to sign/ commit with Miami again....

But nothing would surprise me and I'll say it one way or the other, if he's trolling as bad as he is, these kids rarely pan out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
why does DVD get his first on field role here when we have a seemingly unlimited budget? and since his main accomplishment was landing cormani which doesn't look to be happening anymore
I mean… unless Raymond or the guy from BC coming it makes sense. I think he needs more experience myself but at this point DVD has juice in the recruiting game and that is half the battle.

He trolled everyone when he committed to us.

It’s exactly who he is. We still want and need him.
Got roasted for saying this earlier. The kids playing games and has always been a mystery. Miami is this years FSU. At least we (the ones who aren’t wearing the green and orange goggles) are seeing it.

Advertisement
I mean… unless Raymond or the guy from BC coming it makes sense. I think he needs more experience myself but at this point DVD has juice in the recruiting game and that is half the battle.
I mean I'm not saying he would be bad, I just think the benefit of having mario is that we don't have to rely on position coaches for recruiting.

would rather get a proven developer of DB's somewhere with our budget

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back