2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i'm not a mind reader and i don't pretend to understand what goes on in the minds of recruits, but if you feel better about landing cormani after that interview then Idk what to tell you

So you put on this actual word track and I ask you what words you heard... and you say your not a mind reader.... LOL... and I actually mean that this time... like an actual LOL. That was good.

I actually don't have a read on him either way, because he is obviously an introvert who was being uncomfortably lead in that interview by an experienced reporter who was doing typical tabloid reporter BS.

Watch it again. Here is one specific example of what I mean.

Cormani says he is signing Jan 15th and the reporter then says Jan 15th... Cormani's nodding because yeah thats what he said, but then the reporter slips in the word announcement when he clearly said signing. Cormani realized that. So I get nothing from that interview other than what he actually said.

Other than delaying his signing, this kid has done nothing to be a troll. No secret visits that we know of (didn’t go to bama last minute), no unofficials that popped up, no being sketchy on social media, no cryptic posts, etc. He just seems reserved and every pic he’s throwing up the U. Seems like a good kid who’s young and learning how to become a big time college athlete. This is big boy recruiting and I’m riding with Mario and DVD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you put on this actual word track and I ask you what words you heard... and you say your not a mind reader.... LOL... and I actually mean that this time... like an actual LOL. That was good.

I actually don't have a read on him either way, because he is obviously an introvert who was being uncomfortably lead in that interview by an experienced reporter who was doing typical tabloid reporter BS.

Watch it again. Here is one specific example of what I mean.

Cormani says he is signing Jan 15th and the reporter then says Jan 15th... Cormani's nodding because yeah thats what he said, but then the reporter slips in the word announcement when he clearly said signing. Cormani realized that. So I get nothing from that interview other than what he actually said.
Glad someone else peeped that

Animated GIF

Advertisement
All the over the top Miami stuff at the UA event would be one **** of a 180 if he is in fact trolling. To be quiet the entire recruitment only to pull something at the very end and hard-core sell Miami only as a troll...that would def be something...it doesn't make sense but nothing these kids do these days recruiting wise really does

Advertisement
Cormani just seems to be socially awkward and dislikes the media. We saw this throughout his recruitment, the fact that the media knew nothing about his recruitment. The awkward reshoot of his Miami commitment. I take absolutely nothing from his interview, now what does that mean towards if we get his NIL idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back