2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A kid that to a man people have said is an introvert and is awkward, does a interview that seems very awkward and the masses get restless smh
We’ll find out soon enough if it’s a smh thing.

i'm not a mind reader and i don't pretend to understand what goes on in the minds of recruits, but if you feel better about landing cormani after that interview then Idk what to tell you

His responses were clearly misleading. He could have EASILY said, I’m signing with Miami on January 15th.

Advertisement
Also don't understand the point on a ceremony or announcement on the 15th if you are just sticking to your original commitment and you are a shy introvert like is being claimed. Feels like u only would have your own ceremony weeks after to announce a change or something shocking...but again I don't understand why he would want to stick it to miami like this either
If there’s hats on the table that day he gone if it’s not just a signing day ceremony with only Miami stuff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If this thing was truly orchestrated by Deion, and not saying it is/will be, then this guy better be winning 10+ games per year to justify his shtick. It's one thing to win at Jackson State. It's another to win at the P5 level.

He's making enemies everywhere out of everyone and it won't be long until the whole world sees right through it after he goes 3-9 next fall.

He signs elsewhere on Jan 15th. DVD gets his on field position sometime in March.
March? That seems too soon. After signing day Mario is gonna need 60 days to get ahead for the 24 class. I’m sure he’ll start to look at the coaching staff sometime in mid May after the “second wave” of spring portal kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back