2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said yes when he was asked if "anybody else" was in the running.

I guess your not one of the guys who listens to a whole thing... just the parts you want to

Just to make this abundantly clear, so you and your mind can synch up later to work on your comprehension skills.

This is the question sequence...

Reporter: "Who are the schools that are in it?"

Cormani: "Miami"

Reporter: "anybody else?"

Cormani: "yeah thats all."

The only thing your brain let you process there was "yeah"...

You two (your brain and you) need to get together and work this out but ima stay out of it.

Advertisement
The exchange went like this

Cormani: Miami
Interviewer: Anybody else?
Cormani: Ya, that's all
I thought the interview was fine until this part. It was the facial expression… that was telegraphed and it wasn’t great. Maybe the kid is awkward and it just came off like that or he meant to throw the interviewer off but man it wasn’t good.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Makes absolutely no sense to me. Why F with Miami? This trolling stuff (IF that's what he's doing) makes 0 sense and makes these kids look like complete asses. I guess if there is a documentary it would add shock factor but seems crazy after a recruitment that was almost completely silent. And leading up to signing day i saw him commenting on a number of other miami commits pages celebrating their commitments or trying to convince them to choose miami...very strange
More clicks when he flips

Advertisement
I guess your not one of the guys who listens to a whole thing... just the parts you want to

Just to make this abundantly clear, so you and your mind can synch up later to work on your comprehension skills.

This is the question sequence...

Reporter: "Who are the schools that are in it?"

Cormani: "Miami"

Reporter: "anybody else?"

Cormani: "yeah thats all."

The only thing your brain let you process there was "yeah"...

You two (your brain and you) need to get together and work this out but ima stay out of it.
Lol....let them think there's no chance....

Advertisement
This is what I heard...

He said he is in the same spot as before.

He is signing on Jan 15th.

Miami is the only school in it.

If your going to force me to use the actual words he says then you have to as well...

tell me... what did you hear? lets compare.

If you play the clip backwards and at .5x speed, he clearly says "Primetime in Colorado"

Advertisement
This is what I heard...

He said he is in the same spot as before.

He is signing on Jan 15th.

Miami is the only school in it.

If your going to force me to use the actual words he says then you have to as well...

tell me... what did you hear? lets compare.
i'm not a mind reader and i don't pretend to understand what goes on in the minds of recruits, but if you feel better about landing cormani after that interview then Idk what to tell you

Who knows. People thought Samson was going to UF because he took his video guy with him on the visit. Recruiting is a weird game. We always see something new from these kids every year lol
I get what you’re saying but he was uncommitted. This was a supposedly solid verbal commitment that just decided not to sign. 99% of the time that means he’s not going to the place he rises to sign at. Here’s also your reminder that grade issues don’t keep you from signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back