2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that either you or SayNothing understand the meaning of "pot/kettle".

You may think it's silly for @SWFLHurricane to stand up for himself and offer to meet his detractors, and you are entitled to your opinions.

But @SWFLHurricane stands behind his offers, while his detractors do not. And I **** sure know he was ready to meet with this other idiot porster before the Gaytor game, because I was there.
F him....and any other poster who has a problem with it...Btw, I'm in Orlando until Weds a.m...

Advertisement
Wait a minute wait a minute!!! I was told by Gator Twitter that Money had tried to commit to UF but Raymond and Napier said no! WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO THROW MAJOR BAGS NOW!!
0A071222-F4A6-4BC5-9952-8C81FC16326F.jpeg

Wait a minute wait a minute!!! I was told by Gator Twitter that Money had tried to commit to UF but Raymond and Napier said no! WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO THROW MAJOR BAGS NOW!!
View attachment 223092

I've heard that Cormani has been offered $10 million, but it isn't in cash and it is redeemable over time.
1672673330028.jpeg

Advertisement
I'm not sure that either you or SayNothing understand the meaning of "pot/kettle".

You may think it's silly for @SWFLHurricane to stand up for himself and offer to meet his detractors, and you are entitled to your opinions.

But @SWFLHurricane stands behind his offers, while his detractors do not. And I **** sure know he was ready to meet with this other idiot porster before the Gaytor game, because I was there.
The instigator can neither post without Maude approval nor use reactions. It may go further.

View attachment 223092
To me, all these different rumors are a good sign.

Colorado. Bama. And UF now have all been "involved" at some point since he didn't sign on ESD.

Means nobody who knows anything is really talking and/or nothing has definitively changes *yet*. Hoping he's giving us first dibs to work through the issues and if we can't, then he can move on to the next best option.

Advertisement
I thin
I guess all the positive things Bama does ain’t enough huh? Interesting.

Here’s a prediction: Bama doesn’t win a natty while Dylan Lonerkid is there, and they’ve already started their downfall.

Milroe is an electric athlete but they’ll be worse next year than this year.
I do think they'll take a step backwards next year. There's no way they’ll be better at the QB position than Bryce Young.

I also think they go back to more power running as it would complement Milroe's dual threat ability.

Keep an eye on their offensive line recruiting. They got Kadyn Proctor just before signing day. Otherwise, it would have been a good, but not elite offensive line class. Mario is making a difference. Samson and Francis could have been in Alabama's recruiting class. The talent needs to spread out away from Bama and UGA.

With the expanded playoff coming, it's just about guaranteed they make to the CFP each year.

The question is will Bama recruiting eventually slide?

I don't think it will until Saban retires. Then the dynasty may end. They always do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why is this journalist asking him those questions?

You know it kinda dawned on me a little the other day after reading an article about Cormani but it seems like everyone wants him to flip from Miami… even the beat writers are almost like trying to help it happen.

I said this years ago but a lot of these writers went to school of the team they cover and are fans… they aren’t objective and will do and say things to recruits to undermine recruitments

Why? Probably because of all the NIL stuff or the fact they had him going to UF or Bama and he chose Miami.

Just feels like they can’t wait to point and say haha we told you so!!!

The instigator can neither post without Maude approval nor use reactions. It may go further.

I had not considered the "reactions" angle. Very interesting.

And now d@mm is on the banned list too? This has gone too far...

1672674747928.jpeg

Advertisement
Neither TCU nor Michigan have many players like Cormani, and they are doing just fine. Miami‘s problems run a lot deeper than just lack of big time players.
Depends what your expectations are for Cormani. If it’s to be an all conference player and get drafted then those teams are doing great.

Michigan has had 23 players drafted last 3 years.
(Canes have 9)

Top 5 pick last draft (Canes haven’t had that since Sean Taylor declared)

- TCU had a heisman finalist (Haven’t had a cane at the ceremony since 2002)

- 10 1st team all conference players (canes have 7 in last five years combined)

- DPOTY/OPOTY winners (canes have had neither since joining ACC)

Miami is the **** U brother we don’t NEED Cormani. But if he wants to help bring us back to glory we **** sure want him
Can Miami win without him? 1000%. In fact don’t think anyone included Cormani in this class until at least summer.

But he’s a special talent at a very important position. He’s by far the best CB prospect to consider canes since Peterson (and we know how he turned out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back