2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What’s funny is Rumph caught **** ( me being one) but his deal was he was too honest and wasn’t big on recruiting. Which I can’t blame him. But everyone loved and respected the dude. Addae on the other hand rubs a lot of people wrong , from HS coaches to players.
Have heard from one our guys that he is "cool but doesnt smile" I laughed at the assessment but kids I guess care about that stuff.. He is just all business and hard to get a read on.. Not a bad thing for current players but probably not best for getting kids to come in, funny because he was sold last year as a solid recruiter

Have heard from one our guys that he is "cool but doesnt smile" I laughed at the assessment but kids I guess care about that stuff.. He is just all business and hard to get a read on.. Not a bad thing for current players but probably not best for getting kids to come in, funny because he was sold last year as a solid recruiter
To be a good recruiter you have to be a salesman , almost fake. I can’t do that , I don’t hide my emotions well. If I’m not feeling recruiting it would show. I’d also despise kissing teenagers asses 247. So I get where Rumph is coming from.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be a good recruiter you have to be a salesman , almost fake. I can’t do that , I don’t hide my emotions well. If I’m not feeling recruiting it would show. I’d also despise kissing teenagers asses 247. So I get where Rumph is coming from.
I was talking about Addae, saw I didnt point that out.. My fault. Rumph fits the mold also but player I spoke to is young and was coached by Addae this year

Advertisement
So Mario is Richt with his son and Golden with No D. Just f*cking kill me. People ragged on Manny but he at least was decisive with getting rid of coaches
Star Trek Spock GIF

Advertisement
so why not just move dudes to off field positions if they can't find another job. That's what Saban has done in the past for dudes that couldn't get another job.

so why not just move dudes to off field positions if they can't find another job. That's what Saban has done in the past for dudes that couldn't get another job.
It’s a limit. Someone would have to be moved off
Field or be fired.

He trolled everyone when he committed to us.

It’s exactly who he is. We still want and need him.
Why do you assume he trolled anyone when committing to us? The kid was a commit of ours for atleast two months before WE decided it was time to announce. The biggest issues were still encountering about this relate to DVD. Either way we'll all be fine. Just relax and let things play out. Way to many grown folk making assumptions about things VERY few on here comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back