2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You’re making assumptions decisions haven’t been made. There’s a big difference between being decisive and making those decisions known.
I am making zero assumptions. I am not passing judgment until all is said and done up to the point that not making those moves impacts our program. Candidly I don’t really care if decisions have been made, as I feel that their not being made public are impacting recruiting. I am 100% making assumptions about the impact on WR recruiting, but at a certain point you need to make your decisions known to the public to control the narrative. Do you think schools were not negatively recruiting this?

I was never expecting firings , I always figured coaches would “ take other jobs”.
That is fine and well but 1) has it impacted even a single recruit and 2) what happens if those people don’t take those other jobs? If the answer to number one is yes, then that is not acceptable. Number two we shall see.

I am making zero assumptions. I am not passing judgment until all is said and done up to the point that not making those moves impacts our program. Candidly I don’t really care if decisions have been made, as I feel that their not being made public are impacting recruiting. I am 100% making assumptions about the impact on WR recruiting, but at a certain point you need to make your decisions known to the public to control the narrative. Do you think schools were not negatively recruiting this?

That is fine and well but 1) has it impacted even a single recruit and 2) what happens if those people don’t take those other jobs? If the answer to number one is yes, then that is not acceptable. Number two we shall see.
Your post ended in “be decisive already”. You made assumptions that decisions haven’t been made. Which is why I stated so!

I sat first row behind the bench during the Ga Tech game. Addae was least likable coach from my perspective. Steele was a zombie. Everyone else dialed in and really good interactions with players. Feld is a cheeser but I’ll take that over being a d**k.
Feld when you say cheeser

2bb77345eb6ac80790c795f5f55bfad8.gif

Advertisement
It would be a trolling. He’s throwing up the U and wearing Miami gear at the all star game. If he did all of that this late then flipped it would be the definition of trolling.
Would be one of the most disrespectful troll jobs I’ve ever seen for sure

I would really question the character of a kid doing that even if we were the beneficiaries

Advertisement
I was never expecting firings , I always figured coaches would “ take other jobs”.
So the coaches have been told to find other jobs and now haven't found them.

I hope Mario gave them (or at least himself) a deadline to move on. At this point he's hurting himself and the team by prolonging/delaying the inevitable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sick of Mario all of sudden being Mr. Softy when it comes to coaches. 🤦🏾‍

Just do what needs to be done already.
Mario has always protected his guys.. He wants them to "land on their feet".. very much about optics in regards to coaches.. Just hope they are able to get it figured out.. Just dont pay attention and hope it gets done eventually.. Prayers sent

If they told him they were promoting DVD then they need to do it but besides that I think it's kind of silly bc he would still be coached by him even if he's in an off field role
If the kid turned "peculiar" on ESD and the NIL promises/timing and DVD promises weren't enough for him "then" (whether or not Deion or documentaries or whatever was also in play) do you really hurry to promote DVD to a position (he may not really want... ie; not the whole Room) and fire someone (who hasn't found alternate position) and whatnot, hoping the kid aint gonna find some reason to be "peculiar" again? (Who wags who?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back