2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Colorado or us. I’m extremely confident in saying that.

Advertisement
I’ve been as pessimistic as anyone. But he has went out of his way to throw up the U, wear Miami gear, say he’s committed. Unless Mario or Miami did something personal to him, he would have to be a really low person to antagonize and incite like that.

I’ve got faith that Miami and Mario did nothing wrong personally to him and that he is a good kid. I like our chances from what we’ve seen today.
I see both sides of this for sure but I agree with you

It would be a pretty disgusting performance from the kid to be honest

I don’t see that happening (not that it can’t of course)

Deion just took the job at CU like 3 weeks ago though. Hasn't this kid been quiet all along. Do we think he had a previous connection to Deion and wanting to go to JSU or are we really supposed to believe this all went down in a matter of no time via 1 FaceTime call...
That would be the only thing that would make this troll by Deion/Barstool possible. I don’t believe that’s the case, but I can’t imagine that he all of the sudden comes up with a troll job at Under Armor game and a supposed documentary if he hadn’t been in touch with Deion all along…and that would mean that if Deion were still at JSU, he would have had to be going all along. Hard to fathom that. I like to remain positive on this but it is so hard to given all of the confirmation signs and our past with bizarre recruitments.

Advertisement
Deion just took the job at CU like 3 weeks ago though. Hasn't this kid been quiet all along. Do we think he had a previous connection to Deion and wanting to go to JSU or are we really supposed to believe this all went down in a matter of no time via 1 FaceTime call...
Zero doubts that Deion has been recruiting him for a long time

Why are you so confident in saying that?
Because it is about relationships & money. The kid literally coined himself as “money”.

I would probably bet he goes to Colorado based on how this went down. However we have the money & relationships (DVD/Mario) to win out.

Deion has been on him for a while. For him to team up with Travis Hunter and be apart of a massive storyline is why I think his mom & him decide CU.

Advertisement
It’s Colorado or us. I’m extremely confident in saying that.
Idk where he ends up and I don’t know what’s going on or why he didn’t sign.
But there is absolutely no way Bama is just gonna ignore the fact that the number one corner back in the country didn’t sign. The corner that everyone and their mama is saying is a cant miss day one pick.
Saban all over this and Im pretty confident in saying that.
Wether he gets him is another thing.

A chance to be the 1 recruit to shock the world…twice
I think Travis Hunter waited till NSD also. Maybe Cormani wanted to get two hits to his name. However, he may be considering how he looks against Pac 12 competition for the first time, or taking a look at the Colorado roster to see what kind of support he gets.

I think Travis Hunter waited till NSD also. Maybe Cormani wanted to get two hits to his name. However, he may be considering how he looks against Pac 12 competition for the first time, or taking a look at the Colorado roster to see what kind of support he gets.

I think it is very possible Deion and Hunter have been on him for a while and the change to Colorado is a curveball…of making sure Hunter went there…

Who knows? Would not shock me...

Advertisement
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

I know some of you are going to hit me with the “big boy recruiting now you guys” stuff, but I haven’t missed these roller coaster recruitments since Early Signing Day came in. This brings me back to the Bryce Brown days.

I think it is very possible Deion and Hunter have been on him for a while and the change to Colorado is a curveball…of making sure Hunter went there…

Who knows? Would not shock me...
I just checked. Travis Hunter was committed to FSU and did his flip to JSU all on ESD. I wonder if Cormani wanted to replicate that, and Colorado was the delay like you say or if he just likes the drawn out attention.

Advertisement
I just checked. Travis Hunter was committed to FSU and did his flip to JSU all on ESD. I wonder if Cormani wanted to replicate that, and Colorado was the delay like you say or if he just likes the drawn out attention.

It’s wild, but not all that wild. Hunter did it. Cormani could have been looking to follow suit. Deion then goes to CU, but Hunter has to wait to enter the portal and transfer. Which he then does. On Wednesday, but close to or after Cormani’s scheduled signing time…

But we heard no other school was involved, which the more time that goes on, the harder it is to believe that with Raymond, Deion, TRob the key players going up against our aces, but NOT a secondary coach…

Fun times. Sorta

At this point ESD is bigger than NSD. He could have just done it then. He may very well pick CU but people are just guessing right now.

At this point ESD is bigger than NSD. He could have just done it then. He may very well pick CU but people are just guessing right now.

We’ll never know the truth. We’ll only really know the result and a version of the story…

We’ll never know the truth. We’ll only really know the result and a version of the story…
We will get multiple versions. In the end, and I maybe very very wrong here, but I’m betting that if all things are equal, Mario and DVD know how to read the room. Maybe something changed and it was drastic but I just don’t believe Miami is being trolled here. Maybe the fans, but I expect our staff to have the pulse on this and if it some BS, I think we find out quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back