2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been as pessimistic as anyone. But he has went out of his way to throw up the U, wear Miami gear, say he’s committed. Unless Mario or Miami did something personal to him, he would have to be a really low person to antagonize and incite like that.

I’ve got faith that Miami and Mario did nothing wrong personally to him and that he is a good kid. I like our chances from what we’ve seen today.
Way too many paranoid soft shouldered pansies around these parts. In today’s age of the portal, it wouldn’t be wise to burn bridges in recruiting so I wouldn’t be openly trolling schools with the very real possibility that you may be trying to transfer to that school in 12-24 months time

Advertisement
tom hanks alabama GIF

I’ve been as pessimistic as anyone. But he has went out of his way to throw up the U, wear Miami gear, say he’s committed. Unless Mario or Miami did something personal to him, he would have to be a really low person to antagonize and incite like that.

I’ve got faith that Miami and Mario did nothing wrong personally to him and that he is a good kid. I like our chances from what we’ve seen today.
I know what you’re trying to say and that logic completely applies to anyone over the age of 25.

This is a 17/18 year old and social media/attention is what it is. If he does flip and trolll Miami it wouldn’t make him a bad person…it would just mean he is extremely immature which would be normal given his age. Kids don’t really think about long term consequences (burning bridges) like adults do.

Advertisement
I honestly think Custer thought he was flanking both side of the entire encampment. But soon found out his flank attack was only the middle of a large indian camp. Just my thoughts. Please discuss.

Advertisement
It's amazing how many "fans" glance over this.

I find it hard to believe the two of them went head-to-head and Tebow beat him out.

I find it harder to believe that Cam went to a JUCO and some "light bulb switched."

He went to Auburn and went UNDEFEATED!

Tebow has FOUR losses as a starter under his belt. Cam, ZERO.

Cam has been a better rusher, passer, QB, and football player at every single level!

Athletically Cam was off the charts.

Still, when they're both young as they were at UF, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that Tebow beat him out. There's the playbook, both young, who coaches felt they could trust more, professionalism, how they are under fire at that age, etc. There's all kinds of factors that could've given Tebow the spot ahead of him.

To me it's kind of like Fields and Fromm. It didn't work for Fields there and he departed going on to be the better of the two.

Advertisement
Smartest move he can make there this week is to not talk to the media.

That story about a guy there locally where he's from seems to ring true about him. How he doesn't let many in and is somewhat guarded and reserved. You wouldn't know that on the field, but this young kid isn't like most big time recruits seeking attention.

Portnoy? Isn't he a Miami fan?

No. He is a Michigan man and likes money.

Him and neon are business partners. He would back neon 100X over before he cared about Miami.

He probably doesn’t dislike Miami since he and big cat like/mess with Dannyboycane and I think they respect Ruiz but Dave is about Dave/Barstool success at the end of the day.

Advertisement
No. He is a Michigan man and likes money.

Him and neon are business partners. He would back neon 100X over before he cared about Miami.

He probably doesn’t dislike Miami since he and big cat like/mess with Dannyboycane and I think they respect Ruiz but Dave is about Dave/Barstool success at the end of the day.
His Miami fandom is all bull****

Wel
I don’t think he trolled Florida, I think Florida doesn’t know how to read a room and that’s on the staff. Never told Florida he was coming
pp… not exactly according to their 247 board, including Blake Alderman, their writer. It was said on there that he told Raymond he was going gaturd that morning and they were misled and stunned. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back