2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
SIAP....First 9 minutes kind of explains what is going on with Cormani. Sounds like a NIL deal for maybe a documentary and they do not want him talking to the media. Who know, just a thought.

thanks for sharing, documentatry and exclusivity makes a ton of sense. kind of crazy that none of us had heard about that but explains the cancellation of the signing (maybe the NIL media partner wants to set up an exclusive signing)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
CU isn’t going to overlook academic s like Jackson St. Even Bama is going to have some level of requirements.

Advertisement
I didn’t really follow his recruitment before he committed because I thought we had no chance.

But everyone in the world thought he was going to Florida…he didn’t troll on social media, but he was definitely trolling people around him about where he was going to commit.
I don’t think he trolled Florida, I think Florida doesn’t know how to read a room and that’s on the staff. Never told Florida he was coming

FlLAWXSWAAE0iG2

FlK-qLnWYAsMPLC

sources of this conversation....

The guy mentioned not one but two sources in the same clip, both saying different stuff 😂😂😂. Sounds like he has zero sources with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back