2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He doesn’t have to sign a LOI to enroll.
LOI is contract so the both the school and the player don’t get fcked.
The school can concentrate on coaching in the spring as opposed to traveling all over the country in January.
The player guarantees a spot even if he doesn’t graduate til June.

No one knows for sure if he did or didn’t qualify to early enroll.
But we obviously will find out by the 17.

If he can’t enroll and doesn’t sign by Feb then the odds of him landing here become less and less.

If he doesn’t end up a cane he will go down in history as the GOAT troll of um football recruiting. He might end up being hated more than Judas was.

Advertisement
Whole situation is crazy. Our resident insider Cribby said on Saturday that it wasn't trending in a good direction...now the kid shows up to the UA AA game decked out in Miami gear and throwing up the U but then doesn't wanna comment much about the situation. Hopefully it's not another stupid Travis Hunter troll situation. Never understood the purpose of trolling other programs but then again I don't understand a lot of what these recruits do these days

Advertisement
Whole situation is crazy. Our resident insider Cribby said on Saturday that it wasn't trending in a good direction...now the kid shows up to the UA AA game decked out in Miami gear and throwing up the U but then doesn't wanna comment much about the situation. Hopefully it's not another stupid Travis Hunter troll situation. Never understood the purpose of trolling other programs but then again I don't understand a lot of what these recruits do these days
I agree...

😂😂😂😂😂
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Media clicks cause of trolling increase name brand. And that’s what increases bags, and social media presence which leads to sponsorships

Advertisement
So Bluestein says the reason why he doesnt speak is because he has an exclusive deal with some company producing a documentary or something. Is this possibly the reason he hasnt signed cuz they want him to go all the way till February for more content? Im not saying he guaranteed to come to Miami, but i dont see him and his mom trolling DVD basically. This info makes things clearer to me though. Here is the link, Donno just posted the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back