2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, lol, I was talking about Cam as a "starter."

Reread it all, lol..

I read it; which is y I was shook by ur post. Lol. But I got the full understanding & context of ur QP. But yeah, Cam was 10x the QB Tebow was. Don’t get me wrong, Tebow was a helluva rah-rah college QB, but it was clear who would ascend to the next level.

Advertisement
Y’all putting too much emphasis on “Jan 15th” that’s his own timeline.

NLI is not needed if he just chooses to enroll. This would require him to have completed HS and graduated already. Once graduated he can enroll at whatever school he wants, whenever he wants (spring or summer).

Not to nitpick, but “graduated” isnt the key term, it’s having the requisite academic transcripts to enroll at a particular school

All of this is starting to make complete sense. Hence Cribby’s comments about “longer this goes on the more worried we should be”….

That’s because he ALREADY graduated. Meaning the rumors about the NIL debacle are gaining legs. Once Cormani graduated he was free to (in principle) agree to NIL deals, which appears he made sure was all set before enrollment.

Don’t worry bout Gaby’s comments, he’s back peddling after trying to break news with the “Cormani won’t graduate early”.

If Cormani decided on Jan 15th as his date for enrollment at UM that means he’ll be on campus very shortly after.

Advertisement
Not to nitpick, but “graduated” isnt the key term, it’s having the requisite academic transcripts to enroll at a particular school
Correct. Which I just assume is already in order, or else why the mid January decision? That’s me just being logical.

All I'm saying is Cam never got a chance at UF to be QB1. He didn't suddenly blossom at JUCO into what he became. He was a severely underrated QB, a three star for the bulk of his recruitment.

I'll always wonder why *** opted for Tebow over Cam - no slight on Tebow.
I had a friend that was in grad school at godforsaken UiF during thar time that used to hang out with some guys on that team and was a "friendly" grader for them as a TA.

Nonetheless, I specifically remember every one of those guys raving about Newton and while they didn't slight Teblow they would always say that Newton was the better QB.

Does anyone else think this could be an elaborate troll by Deion? I wouldn’t put it pass him to orchestra something like that.

Whole situation doesn’t add up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re kind of moving the goal post here, Burrows lsu team was absolutely stacked to the point they’re considered one of the best CFB teams all time, I can’t think of another all American player for Auburn besides Cam the year, maybe Farley the DT, as far as Burrow passing more it doesn’t matter how you get it done to me long as you get it done, and Cam got it done with far less talent without him that’s a 7-5/6-6 team, without Burrow LSU is still a contender.
We're splitting hairs here, cam best dual threat performance . Burrow best pocket performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back