2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I guess "financial aid paperwork" is still based on previous year income and expected family contribution and is probably necessitated for initial scholarship purposes but is also a completely laughable concept with certain kids in the new NIL landscape.

Would be interesting to see how this is negotiated after the first year of a kid getting paid. I'd assume this is partly how programs will either keep an eye on a kid or get themselves in trouble via seeing the tax returns.

Friend, what u’re stating is of no consequence to me. Clearly Cam was a superior QB; I’m merely correcting ur statement that he won two national championships at two different programs as a starter, which wasn’t true.

All the other things u’re stating is most likely true, but it’s speculative, & quite frankly, I’m a bit tired of talking about The Caymans.

My dude... Excuse the tone (its just passion).

Cam won TWO NCs with TWO teams... Yes, one was a JUCO... And, yes, Cam is UNDEFEATED as QB1 on TWO different teams, leading both to NCs. That's the FACTS. The only NC in "question" is with Leak (not sure if he was on the roster). If he was, that only bolsters my argument that he is a winner because neither he or Tebow win anywhere else.

I spoke FACTS. Peep the numbers... They are what they are and they state that Cam was the better of the two.

bullcrap. my friend spoke to him.
also, I know Manny. he vets all his stories throughly, he even sits on stories if he thinks it hurts the program. hes solid
CIS has inexplicable hate boners against various reporters for no reason at all and manny seems to be one of them. can’t help these people lol

Advertisement
you guys are putting too much emphasis on the NLI….. National Letter of Intent

Key word being on Intent

None of it is needed to actually enroll at a school

He could fill out enrollment paperwork to start in the spring 2023 semester (Jan 17 start)

He could fill out paperwork to start in the Summer 2023 session (May)

Both scenarios wouldn’t be made public, hence why he is holding his own ceremony

My dude... Excuse the tone (its just passion).

Cam won TWO NCs with TWO teams... Yes, one was a JUCO... And, yes, Cam is UNDEFEATED as QB1 on TWO different teams, leading both to NCs. That's the FACTS. The only NC in "question" is with Leak (not sure if he was on the roster). If he was, that only bolsters my argument that he is a winner because neither he or Tebow win anywhere else.

I spoke FACTS. Peep the numbers... They are what they are and they state that Cam was the better of the two.

Lol; bruh… u was talking JUCO & UF??!! Lol

My guy, carry on. I thought u were talking that 2008 BCS title & 2010 w/ Auburn. Lol

It's amazing how many "fans" glance over this.

I find it hard to believe the two of them went head-to-head and Tebow beat him out.

I find it harder to believe that Cam went to a JUCO and some "light bulb switched."

He went to Auburn and went UNDEFEATED!

Tebow has FOUR losses as a starter under his belt. Cam, ZERO.

Cam has been a better rusher, passer, QB, and football player at every single level!
Cam was probably in the same situation as Fields at Georgia. He couldn't beat out Fromme, so he transferred. I don't think the coaches gave him much of a chance though. He was usually just brought in to run the ball, despite having a much higher ceiling.

Advertisement
Signing is just a placeholder for enrolling. He can just enroll as long as he is eligible.

Bingo, for more marginally players its a placeholder for their scholarship with a school, hence why they might have an incentive to sign Early Signing Day

For Cormani, with every school in the country offering him, it’s not needed

Cam was probably in the same situation as Fields at Georgia. He couldn't beat out Fromme, so he transferred. I don't think the coaches gave him much of a chance though. He was usually just brought in to run the ball, despite having a much higher ceiling.

All I'm saying is Cam never got a chance at UF to be QB1. He didn't suddenly blossom at JUCO into what he became. He was a severely underrated QB, a three star for the bulk of his recruitment.

I'll always wonder why *** opted for Tebow over Cam - no slight on Tebow.

Advertisement
1672339141165.gif

1672339236965.png

I...guess?

Still not sure why ANYONE is yapping about 1/15. ****, he could sign Financial Aid paperwork on 1/13. It's not binding, but still....

Where's the guy who has the keys to Lakeland High? Need to have him break in and find out if Cormani got a diploma this month.
Or he could just use the key?

Advertisement
Y’all putting too much emphasis on “Jan 15th” that’s his own timeline.

NLI is not needed if he just chooses to enroll. This would require him to have completed HS and graduated already. Once graduated he can enroll at whatever school he wants, whenever he wants (spring or summer).

Has to enroll before last drop day so that’s not even the drop dead date
Yeah but if you immediately fall behind in ENG101 or that Musicology elective it's almost impossible to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back