2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wait until we find out the real delay was NIL related and due to Evenings Delight playing hardball. Mama McClain had her heart set on a modest Traeger grill and they refused to give the kid anything more than the basic Weber that Clappy and Radio got. Something about setting a precedent and kids then wanting Green Eggs only to be massively disappointed with them later.

on3 just tweeted that he wouldn't comment and the comments underneath are all in on him ending up an Colorado. not saying it's valid but just interesting how everyone is rooting against us on this one.

Cam won two NCs at two different programs AS A STARTER.

I believe he may have three rings, not sUre if he was on UF with Leak.

I always fiund it interesting how Tebow was credited with a NC that Chris Leak was responsible for. I also think it's interesting that Cam has better stats than Tebow in every single statistical category as a college QB. I believe Cam was undefeated as a starting CFB QB.Moreover, for folks that like to use the NFL as a crutch, Cam was better than him there, too.

Fact is Cam never got a fair shot at UF, and if he did, Tebow wouldn't be who he is. Cam is easily one of the best CFB players of all time!

Re: JB vs Cam

- I wouldn't take JB over Cam in college, and that is no slight on JB.

I think Sanders stats are just insane. Tough to argue against a better season than he had.

Hold on; Cam never started at UF. Tim Tebow was the undisputed starter for that 2008 team. Cam in 2008 threw 2 passes for 14 yrds.

Tebow was already the man by 2008, although I do agree w/ u on that 2006 team; they point to Tebow who was just a gadget player that yr in spare action, but it was Pedo Leak who led that team to the title.

So.. to recap

He could only sign Financial Aid paperwork on 1/15

We still don't know if EE or not

So.. really nothing new??

Advertisement
This seems right... unless it's some financial aid papers.. idk how he can sign if it's not early signing day which was 3 days and passed and the timeline starting in february. @Cribby @DMoney @TheOriginalCane maybe you guys can shed light on the rivs report ( Mani signing Jan 15th) and the retort by Gaby?
View attachment 222667@

Hey, even a broken Gaby clock is right twice a day...

Gaby is correct on the LOI.

@SFbayCane my start date for my year long sober bet?

You've got four weeks. Dont waste time. lol

Drunk Drinking Beer GIF

So.. to recap

He could only sign Financial Aid paperwork on 1/15

We still don't know if EE or not

So.. really nothing new??

I...guess?

Still not sure why ANYONE is yapping about 1/15. ****, he could sign Financial Aid paperwork on 1/13. It's not binding, but still....

Where's the guy who has the keys to Lakeland High? Need to have him break in and find out if Cormani got a diploma this month.

Advertisement
That’s facts and I was just telling someone this, Cam is hands down better than Tebow. And to me it’s not that close

It's amazing how many "fans" glance over this.
Hold on; Cam never started at UF. Tim Tebow was the undisputed starter for that 2008 team. Cam in 2008 threw 2 passes for 14 yrds.

Tebow was already the man by 2008, although I do agree w/ u on that 2006 team; they point to Tebow who was just a gadget player that yr in spare action, but it was Pedo Leak who led that team to the title.

I find it hard to believe the two of them went head-to-head and Tebow beat him out.

I find it harder to believe that Cam went to a JUCO and some "light bulb switched."

He went to Auburn and went UNDEFEATED!

Tebow has FOUR losses as a starter under his belt. Cam, ZERO.

Cam has been a better rusher, passer, QB, and football player at every single level!

I...guess?

Still not sure why ANYONE is yapping about 1/15. ****, he could sign Financial Aid paperwork on 1/13. It's not binding, but still....

Where's the guy who has the keys to Lakeland High? Need to have him break in and find out if Cormani got a diploma this month.
Someone should just call pretending to be from an HR department needing to verify education on a resume. Cormani applied at Best Buy ala Ron Artest to get the employee discount.

can he enroll without having actually signed? I guess there is nothing that stops him from conducting a ceremony (or enrolling on his own) even if the Letter of Intent isn’t finalized until February.
Yes…the only thing he can sign on the 15th is financial aid papers (which is what all EE used to do before ESD)

Advertisement
on3 just tweeted that he wouldn't comment and the comments underneath are all in on him ending up an Colorado. not saying it's valid but just interesting how everyone is rooting against us on this one.
bullcrap. my friend spoke to him.
also, I know Manny. he vets all his stories throughly, he even sits on stories if he thinks it hurts the program. hes solid

Advertisement
It's amazing how many "fans" glance over this.

I find it hard to believe the two of them went head-to-head and Tebow beat him out.

I find it harder to believe that Cam went to a JUCO and some "light bulb switched."

He went to Auburn and went UNDEFEATED!

Tebow has FOUR losses as a starter under his belt. Cam, ZERO.

Cam has been a better rusher, passer, QB, and football player at every single level!

Friend, what u’re stating is of no consequence to me. Clearly Cam was a superior QB; I’m merely correcting ur statement that he won two national championships at two different programs as a starter, which wasn’t true.

All the other things u’re stating is most likely true, but it’s speculative, & quite frankly, I’m a bit tired of talking about The Caymans.

This seems right... unless it's some financial aid papers.. idk how he can sign if it's not early signing day which was 3 days and passed and the timeline starting in february. @Cribby @DMoney @TheOriginalCane maybe you guys can shed light on the rivs report ( Mani signing Jan 15th) and the retort by Gaby?
View attachment 222667@
From I heard people here say, he doesn’t need to “sign” he can just enroll into school and start practicing

Yeah, Ivins doesn't have a clue.

I guess if Cormani enrolls on January 17th, he'd have to be a secret, silent UM student for 2 weeks...

Good lord...
Is there any reason he can't be a UM student before signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back