2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well then
IDK man.... Obviously this is better than nothing but there are some issues. "According to a source" when no one really knows whats going on and our insiders even said this thing is plutonium.

Cormani declined to answer any recruiting questions.

I dont think you can "sign" until Feb. I looked briefly at the rules and unless he is a mid year JC transfer he had to sign in the early period or Feb. I do think he can just show up and enroll in school so maybe the article meant "enroll" as oppose to sign but that is a big stretch.

Add on this is Rivals who has **** the bed more than once this cycle. I think this is a big nothing.

Eh CIO didn’t gleefully call Mario potentially losing Cormani a worse fail than Norvell with Travis Hunter which was my original point so there’s that - eh - too.
Never said we're losing Cormani....Never said we were losing Bain...all I said was what someone told me about Bain. @RVACane @BeastMode @Mklein13 ...did I not DM you all and say we were getting
Samson
Bain
Malik....weeks before the signing??

Thanks for this, much appreciated, and while I hope it’s true, I’m going to take it with a major grain of salt since I’m not familiar with the source.

I am not besmirching neither your post nor the actual information. I honestly don’t know whether it’s trustworthy or not.

Thanks for posting that nonetheless.
every piece of info w this recruitment since ESD hasnt played out. i do like the update tho. i didnt think he could sign in mid jan tho since the signing window closed until feb

Advertisement
IDK man.... Obviously this is better than nothing but there are some issues. "According to a source" when no one really knows whats going on and our insiders even said this thing is plutonium.

I dont think you can "sign" until Feb. I looked briefly at the rules and unless he is a mid year JC transfer he had to sign in the early period or Feb. I do think he can just show up and enroll in school so maybe the article meant "enroll" as oppose to sign but that is a big stretch.

Add on this is Rivals who has **** the bed more than once this cycle. I think this is a big nothing.
he cant enroll bc he isnt an EE anymore unless that report changed too

I think it's more like signing his financial aid papers in January I believe what they were trying to say but I'm staying positive

Ehh CIO said we weren't gonna get anybody for about 2 months in recruiting.
BS.....I called Malik to UM a month before he commited (I know his family) while others said he was going to UF because his coaches at Jones were Gators...Stop it, before you violate your Probation...Surprised that Ankle Moniter isn't screaming out loud.

Advertisement
he cant enroll bc he isnt an EE anymore unless that report changed too
I think it's more like signing his financial aid papers in January I believe what they were trying to say but I'm staying positive
Yes agree to both. However I never saw an official report that he could not EE, just the same rumors as with Deon, Bama, etc. on why he did not sign early. But classes start Jan 17, and the 16th is MLK day so everything is shut down, unsure why a Sunday would be the day. Last day to register is Jan 25th to be an EE.

And signing the financial aid means nothing. Didn't Dalvin sign financial aid paperwork to the big 3? All that does is bind the school to you not the other way around.

Also to show how far Rivals has fallen, I do not have a sub but I just did some quick research, obviously this "ben" guy is blasting this all over twitter, insta, etc. he posted that update to Rivals board at 10:27 so just over an hour ago and it only has ONE comment. This board beat that in 30 seconds from when the pic was posted.

Advertisement
Yes agree to both. However I never saw an official report that he could not EE, just the same rumors as with Deon, Bama, etc. on why he did not sign early.

And signing the financial aid means nothing. Didn't Dalvin sign financial aid paperwork to the big 3? All that does is bind the school to you not the other way around.

Also to show how far Rivals has fallen, I do not have a sub but I just did some quick research, obviously this "ben" guy is blasting this all over twitter, insta, etc. he posted that update to Rivals board at 10:27 so just over an hour ago and it only has ONE comment. This board beat that in 30 seconds from when the pic was posted.
Yes Cook did and other recruits too (I believe Matthew THomas did the same). its not binding adn you can sign them w multiple schools youre considering

Is it possible that he already signed and it was kept quiet???
nah they wouldve announced this to the moon. its not like its good pub when the top recruit in your class doesnt sign when hes publicly committed to you. itd be diff if it was a surprise commitment

My Cat just hit me up, and said for @cway313 to bring his Ankle Monitoring *** to Titanic Feb 17....F-around and bring Cat Nip if you want.
E7F0D865-F41F-4713-AD9A-5C4D7554D4B5.gif

Advertisement
Yes. He could sign financial aid papers with multiple schools. Going to be very interesting what gets leaked when he signs those mid January. If he signs them at multiple schools it will get leaked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back