It’s not grades
His old high school is sabotaging him
For the 4,000th time he’s a Cane
It’s not trending in a positive direction
Miami doesn’t think it’s over
Miami doesn’t think he’s coming here

Did I miss anything?
Yes.

Saban coming to Miami as unpaid analyst same day GERDis gets fired.

How could you leave that out?

47A4C8E8-0E8A-4979-AB74-D197D35D8D9F.jpeg

My buddy Herbie (named after Herbie Hancock) no longer with us…I definitely miss his bossyness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dobie’s have a bad rep but really are great dogs. Champ likes people, very smart, and is very friendly. Because he’s a big Dobie, some people are understandably intimated by him.
I don’t know if true or not but as a kid I wanted a Doberman and my dad always claimed they didn’t have a great sense of smell and could potentially turn on the owner in the dark …I figure that was his way of justifying not getting me one and it’s BS

Advertisement
79213BFE-DDA8-4CEC-B036-D26816A81264.jpeg

Kadee was our last dog. Don’t let that sweet face fool you. She was 12 pounds of fearless Norfolk Terrier. My friend was a K-9 officer with the local police department. He brought his 75 pound Belgian Malanois to the house one day. Kadee chased his *** out of the house. We laughed til we cried.

Broke my heart to have to put her down at 7 years old due to some heart issues.

Advertisement
I don’t know if true or not but as a kid I wanted a Doberman and my dad always claimed they didn’t have a great sense of smell and could potentially turn on the owner in the dark …I figure that was his way of justifying not getting me one and it’s BS
Dogs are like people. Countless personalities but do have certain characteristics inherent to certain breeds. I’ve never heard that about Dobie’s smell but as I mentioned, they have a rep of being intimidating because they will defend their owners to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back