2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Never. Insiders are saying it’s some super secret thing that will never be known. I assume it’s either transcripts issues that doesn’t prevent him from signing, him taking a bag and ncaa finding out, or he was unhappy his nil deal doesn’t start in Jan
Ruiz just needs to pay this dude ****YOU levels of money now. This is a desperate area of need

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing is stopping him from just sending a tweet out with even a simple Miami logo, just to shut down rumors of flipping. There’s enough out there about transcripts or test scores that people will figure out that it’s not about a flip. It hasn’t happened therefore I can only imagine that he’s not going to be here.
It's best to just be surprised if he signs in Feb like you said. At this point for miami fans to not worry he would need to tweet or post something about Miami atleast once a week. Don't let him clear his social media would cause a meltdown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s a novel idea - Maybe we’re just not getting Cormani and maybe we are getting another year of Gattis???

I think that’s what I’m going to assume unless otherwise notified.
Saturday Morning Cartoons Dnd GIF by Dungeons & Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back