2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks because you know god **** well we ain’t getting him, and wherever he goes he will be a top 10 pick.

10 years from now we will all be here on the 5.0 thread for whatever top recruit there is at the time talm bout “y’all remember how the Cormani situation turned out, we ain’t getting this kid”
Him delaying ain’t a good sign it never works out for the school they were going to

Advertisement
As a "PATIENT" self proclaimed BIGGEST HURRICANE supporter... I have to remind folks that these are "KIDS ages 16-18",that are making life changing decisions on their future... Not yours! Relax
Season 10 Hate GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
I guess if you're implying Bender isn't really in the loop this could be a reasonable 2nd option. I myself will be F5'ing until Bender decides we are worthy.
You should go on a binder if you’re waiting for bender

Sad Season 2 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Advertisement
The appeal is more than likely centered around upfront money..... I'm not saying that it is 100% but it's more than reasonable to believe.... I know we have Ruiz and others backing us but that doesn't mean someone else can't throw a monstrous number out there for Cormani to consider....
Some upfront extra money but having to play for Colorado would be incredibly short sighted thinking on his part.

Advertisement
Speaking of The Titanic, have u seen the YouTube sequence of events as to what happened to this joint, putting u on the ship as the tragedy occurs? Chit was low key scary af. It’s like 2hrs & 43 mins.
Never seen it Relly, but I will check it out. Thanks!

Advertisement
Nothing is stopping him from just sending a tweet out with even a simple Miami logo, just to shut down rumors of flipping. There’s enough out there about transcripts or test scores that people will figure out that it’s not about a flip. It hasn’t happened therefore I can only imagine that he’s not going to be here.

Nothing is stopping him from just sending a tweet out with even a simple Miami logo, just to shut down rumors of flipping. There’s enough out there about transcripts or test scores that people will figure out that it’s not about a flip. It hasn’t happened therefore I can only imagine that he’s not going to be here.

He also hasn't hit us with a "Respect my decision" yet, so I suppose there might still be a faint glimmer of hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back