2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
There won’t be anyone like this at corner for maybe ten plus years
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Have you guys seen Miami 247's 2023 projected 2 deep?

Cornerback: Davonte Brown, Damari Brown
Safety: Kamren Kinchens, Markeith Williams
Safety: James Williams, Markeith Williams
Cornerback: Daryl Porter, Malik Curtis
Nickel: Te’Cory Couch, Jaden Harris

That secondary is a Davonte Brown pulled hamstring and a blown Kam Kinchens targeting call away from total chaos.

We NEED Cormani because we NEED him to play early.
Agree we need him, but graves and harris are still here and can develop into players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
when do you think cormani or somebody makes a statement of what happened or whats happening. legit statement?
Never. Insiders are saying it’s some super secret thing that will never be known. I assume it’s either transcripts issues that doesn’t prevent him from signing, him taking a bag and ncaa finding out, or he was unhappy his nil deal doesn’t start in Jan

Was wondering if I missed anything over the holiday weekend but looks like nothing has changed with Mo Money Mani. He was my favorite recruit in this class but I’m ready to move on at this point.

Who is that guy?
I'm not familiar with schuman but I see mike farrell tweets posted here a lot. So when some poster(s) today inevitably come on here and say they're seeing news about cormani flipping to colorado (without posting a link) you know this is probably where it came from.

I'm not familiar with schuman but I see mike farrell tweets posted here a lot. So when some poster(s) today inevitably come on here and say they're seeing news about cormani flipping to colorado (without posting a link) you know this is probably where it came from.
Well Farrell is such a clown that he makes Ferman look like an established and respected journalist.

Advertisement
Who is that guy?
I have no idea but these are usually big red flags for a bullsh!t bot-reliant artist on Twitter.

Dude has 500k+ followers but then also follows 300k+ accounts and then posts an "explosive" tweet like 2 hours ago and only gets 3 actual comments.

Screenshot_20221226_132351_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221226_132336_Twitter.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221226_132351_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221226_132351_Twitter.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20221226_132336_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221226_132336_Twitter.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 32
I have no idea but these are usually big red flags for a bullsh!t bot-reliant artist on Twitter.

Dude has 500k+ followers but then also follows 300k+ accounts and then posts an "explosive" tweet like 2 hours ago and only gets 3 actual comments.

View attachment 222334

View attachment 222335

****, I was about to wonder how long it would take to follow 300k people. That would be insane.

Advertisement
Taking Miami out of the Cormani equation, I really don't understand the appeal of Colorado right now as a top tier recruit. "Coached by Prime" is the dumbest **** in recent memory.

"Play opposite of Hunter" is equally dumb. That roster is insanely bad. They'd have no safety help over the top. Not even any decent LB and no D-line. They're going to get blown out far more often than they keep it close.

Its not like he's going to transfer his ability into Cormani or Hunter. He's not going to give them some sorta super sensitive info that'd help them become more talented.

This is way different than Hunter going to JSU, where he could out talent everyone in front of him. Joining that roster right now is going to lead to more embarrassment than success.

Have you guys seen Miami 247's 2023 projected 2 deep?

Cornerback: Davonte Brown, Damari Brown
Safety: Kamren Kinchens, Markeith Williams
Safety: James Williams, Markeith Williams
Cornerback: Daryl Porter, Malik Curtis
Nickel: Te’Cory Couch, Jaden Harris

That secondary is a Davonte Brown pulled hamstring and a blown Kam Kinchens targeting call away from total chaos.

We NEED Cormani because we NEED him to play early.
You’re missing Graves, Stafford and Jackson…Highly rated guys…

I’d be shocked if they don’t bring in another CB in the portal especially with Cormani’s uncertainty and not enrolling early on top of that.

Need a safety, maybe 2 if Balom does end up grad transferring as been rumored.
Mario knew by the third game of the season what was gonna happen when the season ended.... He'll get more guys in, I'm not worried.... Still a ton of moves to be made from now till spring camp... We'll be better off personnel wise heading into spring camp than we were this past season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back