2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life throws curveballs at you. Choices are weighted and situations arise that don’t always allow you to do what you really want to.

I think he wants to be at Miami, but there is something going on that could prevent him from going with what he wants.

I thought in one version of the thread there were no curveballs….

Advertisement
Could be as simple as wanting to first know that he CAN qualify academically for UM ... get all of the credits he needs in and accepted ... before signing a NLI. In the meantime ... we need WR's and DT and an OC.

This is definitely possible. My thing is lots of players have signed NLI’s and then failed to qualify. I don’t see how that would be an issue because then he could just sign somewhere that he does qualify, whether fbs or juco.

If it is a grade issue, he has until May/June to fix it. How would we not see that coming and get out ahead of it? That’s why I lean more to thinking it is more of a clerical or contractual issue than a qualifying one.

It sucks twisting in the wind speculating when we are so close bringing a kid of his caliber on board. He seems like a cool young dude and I look forward to watching him grow.

Could be as simple as wanting to first know that he CAN qualify academically for UM ... get all of the credits he needs in and accepted ... before signing a NLI. In the meantime ... we need WR's and DT and an OC.
If he signs an NLI and then is declared a non-qualifier then the NLI is null and void anyways. Still doesn't explain why he didn't sign.

He didn't sign because he's not 100% sure he wants to come to Miami. For whatever reason, he's not 100%.

If he signs an NLI and then is declared a non-qualifier then the NLI is null and void anyways. Still doesn't explain why he didn't sign.

He didn't sign because he's not 100% sure he wants to come to Miami. For whatever reason, he's not 100%.

This is why I think there is something that hasn’t been discussed going on. His actions up until signing day said he wanted to be here.

Advertisement
china knife GIF by South Park
.... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back