2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Could be as simple as wanting to first know that he CAN qualify academically for UM ... get all of the credits he needs in and accepted ... before signing a NLI. In the meantime ... we need WR's and DT and an OC.
NOT "simple" per Cribby and many others. Among possibly other things, there's transcripts and NCAA clearing house and Compliance and state (NIL,NCAA) laws for high-schoolers not EE and RUIZ and his adherence and whether the funds are here there or where now or whenever, and promises, and Mom wishes vs Son wishes or vice versa and will DVD 100% stay at UM and UF and Bama and DEION and CU and CU-later alligator...

...apologies but Merry Christmas to all especially RVA-scrooge.

Just taking a break from Christmas to re-visit this thread...

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Merry Christmas everyone!!😂

Advertisement
So what has Ruiz tweeted about this? He must have given some clues.

People out there are saying he's the best Florida corner since Pat Peterson, I think our bags will get him locked in am
He’s insane superior db prospect. Super polished skilled and things u can’t teach he has. He’s a big piece to the class and if we lost him it’s a huge loss, he’s a must get this is big boy recruiting. This is what the top coaches are paid for to bring these kids in

Advertisement
He’s insane superior db prospect. Super polished skilled and things u can’t teach he has. He’s a big piece to the class and if we lost him it’s a huge loss, he’s a must get this is big boy recruiting. This is what the top coaches are paid for to bring these kids in

Look at this guy! @Dwinstitles has the Giants sniffing the playoffs out of what was predicted to be a lost season and he comes back firing off truths again.

Hibernation ended early folks! 💥

Last edited:
Advertisement
hes gotta actually come down for that though. hes got 4 OVs left too. its not gonna be easy imo.
Oh yea gonna be a battle we need to get him some chicken fil a bags of money each week to hold on to him from going on visits

Exactly man this staff needs to do whatever they need to to get the job done here especially since there's nobody like him in the 2024 class

Advertisement
yeah I agree. And we were never getting Cormani because of some amazing recruiting job. We all know what he was looking for($$$) and fortunately we have one of the strongest NIL hands in the game. Mario needs to go put a top level coaching staff now. He can't mess that up again.
I have no idea if Cormani wants X amount of dollars or if it’s was DVD/Mario recruiting team really being beyond elite and that’s why he committed here. I’m just saying without a competent OC and offense in general, this kid isn’t gonna make or break this team the next 3 years. Much bigger issues need to be resolved between now and next season. So like I said, no need to fight about him every day. Just check back in February to see if he comes here.

So what have I missed chaps? In fairness I just want to know how the blokes brisket got on?

I have no idea if Cormani wants X amount of dollars or if it’s was DVD/Mario recruiting team really being beyond elite and that’s why he committed here. I’m just saying without a competent OC and offense in general, this kid isn’t gonna make or break this team the next 3 years. Much bigger issues need to be resolved between now and next season. So like I said, no need to fight about him every day. Just check back in February to see if he comes here.
Recruiting can sometimes just be about recruiting.
Cormani won’t win us a natty by himself.
But getting a Lakeland kid to be an all American and a 3 and out day one pick will do great things for recruiting other elite db’s.
Having players drafted helps recruiting. Stacking recruiting classes wins nattys.
This is why Saban isn’t going down without a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back