2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This thread is exhausting.

I'm not going to ask the reason or debate the BS bc in the end the story will come out. I'll wait for that vs hypothesizing every scenario in the universe. Having been around recruiting a LONG time, the only thing i know is this.......when guy delay signing and/or there's a mysterious issue being worked through, it never ends well. Maybe i'm wrong and should be it "rarely" ends well, but i can't recall one off the top that did end well. Maybe it's all the wine from tonight, idk. Feel free to point one out and call me an idiot.
I mean, you’re not wrong.

But it will end well for somebody. (Just hoping that somebody is UM)

Advertisement
@WaterburyCane you working Christmas Eve?

Cormaybe. Bahaha. This needs to stick.

Christmas Police GIF by Zwaard Music

@Garnacho

Sure am. Cruising the CIS streets now on shift. Everyone gets a hall pass tomorrow. But there is still an hour left. Good catch. This one is well below standards

@TheU1984

You’re killin me bro. XMAS Eve and this is the type of joke you toss up? We don’t mind a good joke on a sensitive issue. Dark humor is hilarious. But this one ain’t it. This one can stick to the bottom of a port-o-let on a humid day at a Florida chili eating contest.

You deserve a lump of coal for this comedic blunder. Off to CIS prison

1671941260645.gif

I don’t know about you, but I wasn’t involved in the recruiting process and anyone who knows what happened, are probably sworn to secrecy with fear of losing their insider status.

An L is an L. Let’s hope it’s not an L. I’m not sure the masses will accept any reason if he ends up at UF or Colorado, Bama maybe a bit easier. Hard to speculate on what the real issue is because the information has basically been limited, flipped around and gone from Cane lock to not dead…and we’ve reached the point of insider wars/tears…that’s a clear indicator the situation is completely ****ed up

We shall see. Merry Christmas brother!

I still can’t believe nothing has leaked lol this is so ridiculous. Somehow 100 people know and this is the one time nobody is saying anything.

Situations in south Florida nobody ever bothered to report:
- Cormani not signing and not indicating what’s next
- Jimmy Butler’s mysterious absences the last two seasons
- Byron Jones and whatever the **** is happening there

Byron Jones saw what Fuller did and said i can do one better.

Advertisement
Random 5 star? Sure. Best player in the country regardless of position? No- you can't lose that caliber of recruit, especially on signing day. And when coaches from other programs are publicly mocking UM and saying that our $$$ isnt real, it's a real bad look. You want to sugar coat things? Go right ahead, it's Christmas eve so perfectly appropriate.
I want this kid at Miami more then anyone but what are you talking about? Mario can’t kick in his door and say *****, you’re coming to Miami. I told anyone that would listen ….don’t do this to yourselves. Lakeland doesn’t allow kids to come to Miami. And once he didn’t sign, I knew this wouldn’t end well if it got to the holiday and it wasent figured out. If he goes to Deon it is what it is. If he goes to Florida or Alabama it will make it hard for Fans. I’m thrilled with this class and interested to see how things go moving forward and what we add.

Many people had a bad feeling right away.
Some decided to say - those people were called idiots…
**** is a hilarious. Number 1 D recruit isn’t signing as expected and you become a Moran because you think it might end up being bad news. I’m not even talking about the dudes who are porsting like they are suicidal or hysterical over it him not signing. Just genuine shoot im concerned a huge piece in our fantastic recruiting class might not make it to the field and help us actually win games.

Meanwhile, some recruiting beat writer calls us signing day losers and some of the same porsters who are castigating anyone not towing the sunshine pumper line about Cormani lose their ******* mind over a story that will have no bearing on any field outcomes.

Smoker is fired up, meat is seasoned, Blanton's has been poured and that golden reindeer is just there bc my 3yr old wouldn't leave it TF alone.

225° overnight, fat cap down, then I'll wrap it in peach paper when I wake up tomorrow and let it go until the meat thermometer slides through it like I would Lauren Jbrara.

Merry Christmas mother ****ers!

View attachment 222231
Puttin' flavor on brisket! Like mother nature intended!!!

Advertisement
Smoker is fired up, meat is seasoned, Blanton's has been poured and that golden reindeer is just there bc my 3yr old wouldn't leave it TF alone.

225° overnight, fat cap down, then I'll wrap it in peach paper when I wake up tomorrow and let it go until the meat thermometer slides through it like I would Lauren Jbrara.

Merry Christmas mother ****ers!

View attachment 222231
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that picture summarizes a man with great taste

I Love You Reaction GIF by Travis

Advertisement
I haven’t posted at all in this madness. It’s too bad that this Cormani business has taken away from the fact that we have landed so many recruits that we usually lose. Especially the O line. We always lose. Cormani is a different deal. Sabag probably deals with it every year and nobody notices because he lands 5 more top guys. It’s obvious this kid wants to be here. But he’s the new deal. If cribby says there are lots of factors going on then accept it. But two weeks ago people here were freaking out about pancake. We got a **** of a class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back