2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he goes to Colorado if it isn’t Miami. We won’t have to worry about him. What a combo both he and Travis Hunter will be. What does this matter if he isn’t truly a Cane and he would just portal at seasons end. I’m over this. Onto DT and receiver

Advertisement
You have somebody in here insinuating I’m being vague as he drops a guarantee even though it’s not over. It’s easy to make guarantees when you have 500 posts in a decade. If you’re wrong you just fade into oblivion , no harm , no foul, nobody cares. Fact is I know more than I’m putting on, I do believe there’s another team sniffing around and it’ll make sense if he were to go there. I’ll gladly show what I’m insinuating if he chooses them , it’ll be easy to prove.

My post may be vague but I’m not ready to say it’s over, even though it’s not trending as well as it was.

Last edited:
Onto DT and receiver
Bad News Ben GIF by Imaginary Mary on ABC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok. Throw in the towel. Fire everyone. Close the program. Drop all of our balls.

Honestly, you guys are so unbelievably pathetic, its insane.

Lock this thread. All this serves is a bunch of dudes satisfying their weird, eerie need for negative news. Its like jerking off to your wife getting ****ed by someone else.
Bender…….

Breathe Chill Out GIF by CSDRMS

Advertisement
You have somebody in here insinuating I’m being vague as he drops a guarantee even though it’s not over. It’s easy to make guarantees when you have 500 posts in a decade. If you’re wrong you just fade into oblivion , no harm , no foul, nobody cares. Fact is I know more than I’m putting on, I do believe there’s another team sniffing around and it’ll make sense if he were to go there. I’ll gladly show what I’m insinuating if he chooses them , it’ll be easy to prove.

My post may be vague but I’m not ready to say it’s over, even though it’s not trending as well as it was.
I assumed it wasn't gonna trend well once he didnt sign. it's just common sense.

Here's a hint: It didn't pop up on signing day.
Honestly the most important thing is if this is specific to Cormani or if whatever this problem is can be a bigger problem. If it’s specific with Cormani it’s at least not likely a much bigger problem, and I really can’t see how this is an NIL problem if it is specific to him and not any other recruit….u less maybe he was promised something specific that isn’t being delivered possibly due to circumstances unforeseen or some ****…

Last edited:
A lot of the angst comes from frustration as well. We started with a surprise commitment, then the Bama noise about taking an OV etc. A collective “here we go again” situation. Then, Mario shuts that **** down and we’re all thinking “f^ck yeah, finally he’s locked up”…only for this to come out on signing day and lead to a whole bunch of new issues.

Advertisement
The “Respect my decision” era is valid for everyone. It’s recruiting.

Even the best of the best lose some random 5-star at times. Y’all sound like a bunch of first-timer.

Random 5 star? Sure. Best player in the country regardless of position? No- you can't lose that caliber of recruit, especially on signing day. And when coaches from other programs are publicly mocking UM and saying that our $$$ isnt real, it's a real bad look. You want to sugar coat things? Go right ahead, it's Christmas eve so perfectly appropriate.

I got the feeling it is the turds the one behing this ****.. after all.

I am tropical with whatever happens

The class, the momentum 》 whatever Cormani's camp decides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back