2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me make something clear. I am not sure about anything about recruits MYSELF since I don't speak with them directly. I am only sure of those that provide me info and how reliable they are with the info they share.

If I share info, I am a messenger. And truth be told, I could care less if the info is right or wrong. Makes no difference to me as I don't benefit from it being right, nor do I lose anything from it being wrong.

With that being said, the info shared with me was simply that as of now, Cormani will NOT be a Cane.
Appreciate the info even though it sucks to hear

Advertisement
Just a weird and cryptic situation. Hard to get upset about losing him when the reason is being so closely guarded.

Hopefully Mario can pull off some Houdini act in the next month tho

Advertisement
Just a weird and cryptic situation. Hard to get upset about losing him when the reason is being so closely guarded.

Hopefully Mario can pull off some Houdini act in the next month tho
no inside info but it sounds to me the hold up on the signing is an NIL deal. he could still sign and get his diploma in the spring and enroll summer 2. ruiz made it clear hes not fronting any money now (which he shouldn't bc it isnt legal per the rules) but shoebox cash (find one of his kids and get them to drop off a bag)

This is a **** head scratcher.

What a strange situation-and for it to happen at literally the witching hour. To us and arguably the top overall prospect in this class. Unreal.

I’m not even being negative, soft shoulder or trying to speculate but I see where this is going.

The story will come out eventually and in 4-6 years dude will be in the NFL on tv talking about he wanted to go to Miami, etc., etc.

Our insiders (no shade or shot at them) will confirm he was close to being here but things fell apart (which will probably be 100% truth) but he didn’t end up a Cane.

Hope I’m wrong but no panicking and definitely no speculating from my end but as of today this is where my head predicts how this ends. My heart say Cane lol.

What I don't understand is why this came out at the 11th hour, when they even had his NLI ceremony set up and the candles on the cake.

If Mario knew there were potential issues all along like some have speculated, one would think he'd be trying to manage expectations and drop hints that UM was working through stuff. The perception right now is UM didn't do its homework and (likely) ended up losing its top recruit in almost two decades. And then UM missed on another top tier DB who supposedly wanted to attend UM (Hussey), to FSU because Mario hired Jason Taylor to be an analyst? Is Taylor going to whisper defensive secrets into Steele's ear so we only lose by 10 pts the next time we play MTSU?

Advertisement
It's an anonymous message for crying out loud. Go on a VPN. Create a fake account, and spill your guts. All this I don't want my source to know. Smh. There are a zillion ways to get the info out without anyone knowing who you are or where you got it. All this I know but I can't say is BS.

Advertisement
Well 4.0 is a bust. Maudes, can we go back to the optimistic brisket & grade issues talk in 2.0?
It was much better also because some porsters were playing the inside info card that it was just a small hang up and we’d all laugh about it in the end. there was a lot more hope.

What I don't understand is why this came out at the 11th hour, when they even had his NLI ceremony set up and the candles on the cake.

If Mario knew there were potential issues all along like some have speculated, one would think he'd be trying to manage expectations and drop hints that UM was working through stuff. The perception right now is UM didn't do its homework and (likely) ended up losing its top recruit in almost two decades. And then UM missed on another top tier DB who supposedly wanted to attend UM (Hussey), to FSU because Mario hired Jason Taylor to be an analyst? Is Taylor going to whisper defensive secrets into Steele's ear so we only lose by 10 pts the next time we play MTSU?
my question is does JT provide that much of a boost where you lose out on a kid that plays a position of need

Advertisement
If anybody says they know all the inner workings of this they’re lying…… myself included. The one thing I know is Its not trending in a good direction.
So question is this an issue that can be resolved and have him sign with UM or is this an issue that also prevents Bama, FL etc from signing him also

The top secret issue that if divulged could blow up the recruitment? Did he not sign because of a yeast infection, what could be so secretive?
Nop clue. I dont have any info. But I trust STG and if this is the same 88 from Louisiana go back to the other site and see who posted he gone. You know that poster is legit.

It was much better also because some porsters were playing the inside info card that it was just a small hang up and we’d all laugh about it in the end. there was a lot more hope.
you **** with a mans money, you better pray is what I learned. Mario better visit every church/temple/mosque/birthright tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back