2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll say this and only this, I got bashed for being early on the Rooster thing and people tried to call me a liar and it came true. I got bashed on the Fletcher thing and it came true. I said Edwin Joseph was heading to FSU before I decided on my own to leave rivals when everyone else had PSU. I stuck through with the crystal ball I put on Damari Brown from October meanwhile other sites or national analysts hedged bets. I kept bringing up Collins Acheampong and Joshua Horton for a reason for months. On3 national analysts kept playing the propaganda about Malik Bryant and UF and I told people he was sticking with Miami. I told people in September that Mikeska would not be in Miami’s class in December in a Q&A session and was called a liar. I’ve warned people when commits are going to happen and I get from the CIS crowd saying “he knows nothing or he’s hungry for attention” but yet how would I have these things prepared in the first place when they commit? How would I have these things prepared when players leave the program? Why would I break news in the off-season of players leaving the program even last year or other commits?

I don’t care for attention, I don’t care for credit. My platform continued to grow for a reason when I came back after the pandemic and the offers that came my way were earned through hard work.

This is not a thing about proving myself or an egotistical rant but the outright disrespect towards me is beyond ridiculous. I knew the chances that he wouldn’t sign over the period even when I hit send on the tweet.

You guys complain about people hedging bets but I give it straight like it should be.

Let things play out, Miami has real recruiters on this staff. Everything will make sense soon and you will connect the dots.

As for the classical “oh now he says he can’t say something.” You wouldn’t even begin to understand what it is to work a job in the recruiting industry or things you can and can’t say. I missed once this entire cycle from February to this December, balling David Hicks to OU. That still bugs me, but don’t act like there are not other reports that don’t even bat anywhere close to accurate.

I am homegrown, from CIS and the same people you listen to here will vouch for me and they already did.

I stepped away from popping in here because of the lack of respect.
Don’t let the few loud voices outweigh the many fans geo, you’ve been on it and we appreciate you 💯

Then go back to believing transcripts or grades or ACTs lol. Whatever you want to think my friend.

I don’t need to prove what I know. I was one of the veryyyy few who had the balls to call ‘Mani to the canes before he committed. I was able to do that, for a reason..
This Is Cool GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Cormani or his mother could of made a public statement saying I’m 100% locked in with Miami but an issue with my transcript’s happened or whatever the issue was and I won’t be singing until February. It would of killed all the negative bs right then. If they stay quiet for the next week or two then something is definitely off

Last edited:
Cormani or his mother could of made a public statement saying I’m 100% locked in with Miami but an issues with my transcript’s happened and I won’t be singing until February. It would of killed all the negative bs right then. If they stay quiet for the next week or two then something is definitely off
Has ZERO to do with transcripts lol.

This is all comical at this point.

Anyone that thinks transcripts created a problem at the 11th hour please call me up so I can sell you a bridge to Puerto Rico.

Advertisement
Has ZERO to do with transcripts lol.

This is all comical at this point.

Anyone that thinks transcripts created a problem at the 11th hour please call me up so I can sell you a bridge to Puerto Rico.
But something happened for him to EE? Or wasn’t he ever to EE??

Advertisement
Cormani or his mother could of made a public statement saying I’m 100% locked in with Miami but an issues with my transcript’s happened and I won’t be singing until February. It would of killed all the negative bs right then. If they stay quiet for the next week or two then something is definitely off

I kind of disagree here, there hasn't been anything coming from them period, expect saying the signing isn't coming on day X. The smoke isn't coming from them. In fact, almost everything so far has been folks saying nothing but good things from them.

it sucks all the fans have to wait, but this is a decision for him and his family alone. The only real thing I see ******** this up for UM is the stupidity of some of the things being said from UM fans.

Just my humble opinion but the family hasn't been shady at all from all reports I have seen.

But something happened for him to EE? Or wasn’t he ever to EE??
That I don’t know. I just get what my Lakeland connect feeds me - I’m not asking him questions, etc.

Deion got involved. But the bigger issue and the reason he didn’t sign was due to a reason I just listed a few posts ago. Not going to rehash it.

You don’t think Deion is involved???

Lol ok….
He makes a fair point though . Is it Sanders in his ear or bounced checks ?

Just following the conversation here not really asking to corner you or get into from you......****, you probably do know much more about the situation than me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back